• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got a question…

River

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've got my sister back in the gym and she needs some help with supplementing protein. What would be good for a woman, who happens to hate milk and "milky" drinks. Anything specific to women? This is a new area for me so I'm lost. lol
My girlfriend mixes a scoop of chocolate protein in her coffee in the mornings in place of creamer so I suggested that, any other ideas? All help will be greatly appreciated.

So I've got my sister back in the gym and she needs some help with supplementing protein. What would be good for a woman, who happens to hate milk and "milky" drinks. Anything specific to women? This is a new area for me so I'm lost. lol
My girlfriend mixes a scoop of chocolate protein in her coffee in the mornings in place of creamer so I suggested that, any other ideas? All help will be greatly appreciated.

I personally add a scoop of protein (Divine Nutrition) to my coffee, oatmeal, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, and I'm sure there are more I'm not thinking of at the moment.

All taste great and if you mix and match flavors you can get pretty damn creative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plain shakes get old. I like eating my food. Plus I believe it slows down digestion when you add whole foods in the mix.

Another idea is making a sludge/pudding. Put the desired amount of scoops in a bowl and just add a drop(seriously barely any) of water and stir until pudding consistency.
Add frozen berries, peanut butter, etc and it's great.

Hope this helped.

Plain shakes get old. I like eating my food. Plus I believe it slows down digestion when you add whole foods in the mix.

Another idea is making a sludge/pudding. Put the desired amount of scoops in a bowl and just add a drop(seriously barely any) of water and stir until pudding consistency.
Add frozen berries, peanut butter, etc and it's great.

Hope this helped.

I'm the same. Only time I do shakes is on the go! Or post workout

Honestly I think for most people a lot of extra protein isnt needed. A 260lb pro BBer at 6% BF is one thing but most folks just lifting for fun really dont need a gram of protien or more per pound of bodyweight. Im 250lbs and get no where near 250grams of protein a day and have no problems retaining mass.

That being said, truenutrition has MANY forms of protein with a boat load of flavors to chose from. Personally I like the "lemonaid" flavor and mix it with OJ and potassium bicorbonate and it doesnt taste "milky" at all.

Forgot I made this thread

Divine Nutrition Protein Recipes http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php?t=18513

Back