• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Looking for Lean Gains What should my Macros B.

Smora13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello All! Will be starting my first cycle next week and am looking for some insight on where my macros should be to maximize my gains.

I am 23
5'10
175lbs
BF 9%

Will be running a Anavar Dianabol cycle with 2 or 3 cycles of 2 weeks on 2 weeks off of clen. For liver support protection will be taking Milk Thistle and other supps, and will be taking Nolvadex to prevent any sides.Not looking to explode in size but increase strength and continue to work towards my goal. I play division one rugby and am looking to increase strength while cutting fat I have been unable to get rid off with a very solid nutrition plan and constant exercise.

Looking for some insight on what calories I should look at to put me at around 185, yet without gaining fat. Overall goal is explosive power without the weight gain.

Thanks!

Last edited:
You need to figure out your bmr, best way is in a water tank at a gym. Then add up digestion, exercise, and activity level to find your total daily expenditure, then start with 200-300 less calories a day for a week or two. If that doesnt seem to help you drop decrease cals by 200-300 more until you start losing a pound a week or so. It's gonna be difficult to increase strength whole trying to decrease fat without gears. And why an oral only cycle?? That's usually not recommended around here but to each his own

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Use liv 52 not milk thistle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.Not looking to explode in size but increase strength and continue to work towards my goal. I play division one rugby and am looking to increase strength while cutting fat I have been unable to get rid off with a very solid nutrition plan and constant exercise.

Looking for some insight on what calories I should look at to put me at around 185, yet without gaining fat. Overall goal is explosive power without the weight gain.

Thanks!
Dbol will give you massive water gains. 10-20lbs is not uncommon. I would toss that cycle.

What would you recommend? A Test E or Test C first cycle? With anavar only?
Absolutely Test C, 500 mg weekly for 10 weeks. No anavar.
Have you read the First Cycle sticky?
Get a bodybuilding diet and start eating it BEFORE you start your cycle. You might even hit 185 naturally, but the main point is that you need the bodybuilding diet in order to maximize your gains, and NO you are NOT already eating one.

- - - Updated - - -

First Cycle Sticky. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012
Please read and study.

What would you recommend? A Test E or Test C first cycle? With anavar only?
No difference. E and c are basically same. If they cycles longer c might be slightly better. Anavar will be good also.

keep surplus at like 100-200. On first cycle you'll grow and lean out. No need to shovel food. The macros matter less. Keep protein at about 200g. Fats don't really matter. Lower fat will keep you leaner due to how certain steroids can block the conversion of carbs to fat but net surplus mainly matters. Manipulate carbs based on spillover.

Back