• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help Pick me a cycle out of the 2 please!

blvssed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys!
First timer right here, about to hop on some gear.
Stats:
5'7
169lb
12% bodyfat

315x5 Squat
285x1 Bench
405x5 Deadlift

Have two cycles in mind:

Not sure if this is good and will come with any gains.. but here is the outline..

wk 1-8 test p 250mg a wk
wk 1-8 npp 300mg a wk
wk 2-8 a-dex 0.5mg eod
wk 10-14 nolva 40/40/20/20

2nd cycle is
Test E 500mg 12wk
Dbol 30mg wk 1-4
14-18 nolva
wk 2-12 adex 0.5mg eod

Please advise me! Thank you, looking for optimal gains aha.

Do the second cycle. NPP and 19-nor compounds bring the possibility of prolactin issues.
Besides Test with Dbol kickstart has been proven to be very effective time and time again.
Also I recommend Aromasin over Adex. Dose the Aromasin at 12.5mg ED and get bloods done to make sure you are in the "sweet spot"
And start your AI (Aromasin or Adex) from week one.
Look into hcg as well, not required. But recommended

Check out Anabolic America
Use KCBARBELLJOE30 for 30% off your first order!
Orders over $300 are shipped free

Second cycle, run 10-12.5mg aromasin instead of adex so you don't get rebound. Only run the aromasin if you get hints of high estro sides.

Inject the test as 250mg twice per week to get to your 500 dose.

You'll blow up on this cycle^

2nd cycle you'll have a lot of fun with that. Eat like a Bigg!

Your first cycle test will do all the work, I doubt you would even see the effects of NPP on a first cycle.

Use NPP in your second cycle or later.

You should have lab work around week 4 to see if you even need an AI for estrogen, or at least get a handle on how much you will need to run. I am not a fan of just adding an AI just to add it without any baseline. There is a downside to running too much AI. And Aromasin is a better choice for an AI

And like Captn' said, eat big!

2nd cycle I wouldn't start the ai right away only if sides start I think you should be fine at 500mg a wk it's going to be awesome your first time so take advantage of it. The first cycle is usually the best. There's lots of good sources hear don't just buy gear from someone cause they have a coupon code let the sub forum do the talking on the quality of gear. Good luck bro

Back