• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stretch marks

Hnn1016

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've started noticing some stretch marks coming in right at my armpit. I hate them and they are starting to make their way on to my chest. I know it's from growing fast due to my cycle but I want them gone. Any pointers to a way to get rid of them or recommendations for a cream or anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I've started noticing some stretch marks coming in right at my armpit. I hate them and they are starting to make their way on to my chest. I know it's from growing fast due to my cycle but I want them gone. Any pointers to a way to get rid of them or recommendations for a cream or anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

It's been my experience, you dance to the tune....your going to pay the fiddler.....I guess don't do gear. Same thing happens to women who get pregnant. Nothing I've ever seen to get rid of them.

been lucky glad i haven't gotten this.

BTW, I've tried to create stretch between my old lady's legs, but I can't seem to accomplish it though!

am I the only one who has them on the lats?

have them on my chest and shoulders as well. They happened way before I even touched gear though.

i got them right under the crease of my arm pits, looks like breast implant incisions scars :roflmao: they're only visible if i lift up my arms and they're only an inch long so i don't give a shit. maderma or something that sounds like that is a cream that a lot of girls i know swear by for scar reduction, stretch mark reduction, etc.

aren't they supposed to just go away after a while? thought they were no different from scars. Although I guess some scars stick around for life.

lol ^^^..stretch marks can be faded significantly if they're small with applying retin-a to them when they're still red
some small ones will go away all together

nothing gets rid of or prevents stretch marks tho... its genetic
its collagen breaking well below the skins surface

IML Gear Cream!
I use that Palmers coco butter stuff for pregnant people. I put it on 3x a day. seems to help to prevent new marks. as far as the ones already there it says it's supposed to fade them...does it?....I think maybe a bit

Back