• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Right nipple sore pec area

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did pec injection yesterday. Running prop at 200/week, tren ace at 50ed and dbols at 50mg ed.
My injection really hurt and was sore after and sort of a stinger. I'm wondering if the oil leaked down to the bottom of my pec because its pretty sore if I press under the nipple. Like an inch under it. Feels like a deep bruise. No itchiness or lumps. Aromasin 12.5ed and prami at a low dose. What do you guys think?

Happened to me. The pain was at the bottom where the pec connects. Mine was between center chest and the nipple.

No lump or irritation on or behind nipple? No gyno, probably the oil get spread down and caused some pain. Se if it subsides in a couple days?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Ya if I press directly on the nipple nothing. Just under it to the right an inch or so. If I lift my hand above my head it causes discomfort.

When you say to the right.

Do you mean under the nipple and towards the center of your body, or towards the outside of your body

IML Gear Cream!
Think its just soreness oddly enough. Because their is no itching no puffy nips or signs of high estro. Think trens just got me paranoid. The nipples not sensitive at all. Just when I push the outside of my pec towards my ribs I have a sore spot, other then that I feel nothing.

Back