• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MAN vs MAN

movingsteel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After reading many...upon many threads...and reading some people's advice...and do this...and do that...I think I'm beginning to realize alot of cycling and compounds come down to the individual themselves. .!!! Now don't get me wrong...There are OBVIOUSLY some protocols that must be followed. .!!! ...but from pinning spots...to how much to eat on Tren...so obviously ya wanna follow certain protocols...such as Ai's..on hand...diet...proper training. ..etc...but the one that really caught my eye was the thread about (How much can you eat on Tren)...I read answers from one end of the spectrum to the other...I eat like a fuckin horse on Tren (clean)...some guys were saying Tren supresses their appetite. ...so I just came to the conclusion that myself personally will ALWAYS follow the certain protocols that are a given...but I think I may start breaking some of the other "Bro-Science" rules..!!! Just gonna listen a little more to my body than what a Bro tells me works great for them...obviously me and that bro are 2 different kind of people. ...different sizes...metabolism. ..etc...Please take no offense to this cuz I have picked up some great bro science and different ideas...Some not even gear related. ..So I feel like breaking rules :) ---peace

Back