• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

advice needed

ffrog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do people that lack common sense ever come around and finally get it.?. by it I mean reality. Add on depression, excessive drinking and laziness to this. It's a honest question. . People say I tend to be critical so I figured who better to ask then my brothers of iron

I'm not going to say it never happens, but I have to say I agree with Sheriv, odds are highly against it.

Do people that lack common sense ever come around and finally get it.?. by it I mean reality. Add on depression, excessive drinking and laziness to this. It's a honest question. . People say I tend to be critical so I figured who better to ask then my brothers of iron
NO! My sister-in-law is a perfect example

83 percent of those who go to prison return so I would say most likely no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first step is a person recognizing there's a problem (lack of common sense). THAT doesn't happen often. So, I'd say nopers, too.

Yeah when i start to think about it more it makes sense..Her family accepts it so why would she change for me..o well off to being single again.

The first step is a person recognizing there's a problem (lack of common sense). THAT doesn't happen often. So, I'd say nopers, too.

No, it never happens, if it did, I'd be out of a job :winkfinger:
va9y8ega.jpg

Waitforiiiiiiiiiit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, know when it's time to move on man.. spent six years (till may) to figure out it's probably not happening..

Yeah I hear ya.. thanks for the response. Makes me feel better that it's not just me being critical..

Yep, know when it's time to move on man.. spent six years (till may) to figure out it's probably not happening..

Fuck no, my future father in law for instance. Great guy at heart but just makes some fucking stupid decisions.

Oh I could share a few stories.. lol... carried the soon to be legal stuff in the car with my kids.. u could open the door and smell it. Response was....I forgot my mason jar to put it in....wtf!

Fuck no, my future father in law for instance. Great guy at heart but just makes some fucking stupid decisions.

not generally from my own experience. i have found that people with a lot of common sense can have huge lapses from time to time, myself included.

Sometimes it's a shame they don't see it

Back