• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone's sweat smell like piss???

Mojo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm on cycle, 3 weeks in, training my ass off and every time I get a whiff of myself I smell like someone golden showered me (which I am not into)

Anyone else have this problem? I fucking stink people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren sweT when it just trickles instead of pouring out of me is the most vile thing ever. Ever.

My sweat has always had a piss smell to it after its been soaked into my clothes for a little while.

Now since i started tren, my sweat smells like old sour rotten milk, absolutely disgusting.

Bout to start me some tren. Good to know it won't help my situation....

yeah its great, never wear any deodorant and don't wash your gym clothes.

when i'm on the stair climber sweating my nuts off and gasping for air I swear people from 20 feet away can smell me and are giving me disgusted looks.

and fuck water intake that shit doesn't help I drink fucking 2 gals a day minimum. I piss dark yellow and sweat a fucking landfill odor.

lmfao.....i drink so much water everything that comes out of me is clear or diluted..i shoot for 1 1\2 gal a day but im on dbol ,so usually try and get a gal a day normwlly...ive been next to someone like that at the gym though and told them to fuckin shower it was so bad....was a sudanese dude and he just looked and smiled at me ...haha

Yeah my tren sweat has a distinctive smell but it's not piss lol. Good luck bro

I drink a gallon of water a day and I'm that guy... Pushing weight no body else touches but yet still scoffed at cuz I'm the smelly guy. Not a good look...

dude whatever fuck everyone else. Let them go do cross fit and hold hands with their girlfriends during their workout. (I actually saw that the other day, dude and his girl doing walking lunges holding hands. no weight or anything just holding hands and lunging...like what the fuck is your deal.)

IML Gear Cream!
Or wear outfits that match? Does it piss anyone else off when some tan choch with stupid tattoos has shoes that match their shorts which match their shirt? What the fuck?

it's called a cross fit uniform. It's how you let people know how "in shape" you are with your 28" waist and 14.5" biceps.

compression shirt (preferably under armor) is a must to show of all 165lbs of definition.

Nothing wants me to punch someone in the face more...besides the douches taking selfies in the gym...what guy does that?

Nothing wants me to punch someone in the face more...besides the douches taking selfies in the gym...what guy does that?

thats just a good old 'bro'

they try.

it's called a cross fit uniform. It's how you let people know how "in shape" you are with your 28" waist and 14.5" biceps.

compression shirt (preferably under armor) is a must to show of all 165lbs of definition.

There was this chubby 30 something guy at the gym. He spent a shit load of time running ladders, doing swiss ball abs and yoga. Then he hops on a treadmill and walks. Fuckin douche actually thinks he's working out.

I almost just started crying a little.

very uplifting thing to hear someone say when on tren (possibly need to get my E2 checked)

It's going to be great man. I always wash my gym clothes in Oxyclean along with two caps of pine sol to kill the goat smell after they are dry. Nothing worse than having a
little sweat hit a goat shirt and you smell the high heaven for nothing. Lol I Love Tren

Get Shredded!
Tren tren tren.... I'm angry enough on dbol and deca I don't know how ill do on tren. Watch the news you'll prolly see someone slapped at the gym and some guy in jail. That'll be me

Toxins leave your body through urine, breathe, skin, asshole and anywhere it can.

If you drink 2 gallons of water a day and your piss is still dark then you have a problem, seriously, get some tests done, review everything you ingest, that much water should clean you up nicely.

My tren sweat doesn't smell like piss but it does smell like shit. :(

I keep thinking chlorophyll is your answer (I could be incorrect) followed by doubling your water intake.

seems legit

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 10
I almost just started crying a little.

very uplifting thing to hear someone say when on tren (possibly need to get my E2 checked)

:D

Back