• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Small confession

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I wanted to share something with you guys, as I know most people have been in my place or will be eventually. Recently I had been dealing with relationship issues, family issues, car problems, money problems....let's sum it up to this hasn't been the most lucky year for me. I did the wrong thing to deal with this. I dropped my show (I don't regret that part), but what I do regret is o ruined my diet, training, and started drinking pretty heavily. I woke up just this morning and looked in the mirror upset with myself. All day I have been a bit down because I am not where I wanted to be with my physique. I was just pissed at myself all day. I was thinking a lot about it and realized "This IS something that I can change through my actions." This is my physique that I can do as I please with. I can continue to make the wrong choices or I can man up, face my issues and fix this shit myself. So I went to the store, got my food, and prepped it AFTER I killed the gym and did my cardio. Just wanted to share this with you guys! Hopefully it encourages someone in the future to tackle their problems differently. I wish I would have but the past is the past. Hope someone can learn from my mistakes. Thanks for reading fellas.

Props for picking yourself back up. Shit happens man, this is a hard sport to keep focus on when shit around you falls apart.

Bet you felt a whole lot better after that meal prep and a workout

way to go bro....its hard to do the right thing sometimes.....most of us have been there and some are still there...just glad you came to your sense cuz depressedoutofshapeordie doesnt sound as good as exerciseordie.:roflmao:

proud of your will power to stay on track brother...stay possitive and live right and things can only get better

Thanks for sharing that eod. I've fell short many times myself. We learn from our mistakes and become better people because of them.

Props for picking yourself back up. Shit happens man, this is a hard sport to keep focus on when shit around you falls apart.

Bet you felt a whole lot better after that meal prep and a workout

For sure. I had been working out but my post workout usually consisted of a cold beer and a burger and fries. Followed by a 12 pack. So that didn't help. But def feels good knowing I will be getting after it. Plus my energy levels are shit from the shitty diet

i'm in a pretty shitty place too man. every since april rolled around the hits haven't stopped coming. lifting is pretty much the only positive thing in my life right now on a daily basis since the woman has been gone and even that's gone now for a bit while my back heals up.

I can emphasize brother. I had a really bad year a couple years back. Seems like sometimes bad things happen all at once. Just hang in there bro, it gets better.

i'm in a pretty shitty place too man. every since april rolled around the hits haven't stopped coming. lifting is pretty much the only positive thing in my life right now on a daily basis since the woman has been gone and even that's gone now for a bit while my back heals up.

I think what I am coming to realize is that no matter what happens, I'll live. My buddy walked in on his fiance fucking another guy in the bed they slept in together. Was talking to him and he goes "Bro you are in a thought spot, but you can work that shit out. If you get to a point where you can't work it out, it won't fucking kill you. I walked in on that bitch fucking another dude and my heart is still pumping and I've fucked some premium pussy since then." Now that's some advice lol. He made a very good point. It may suck for a while if anything negative happens, but as long as your heart is still beating then make shit happen.

Good job getting back on the horse, man! This is a marathon, brother.

Life is a bitch sometimes; sometimes most of time. One of the few things that has helped me over the years "keep it together" has been the gym. Going in there knowing the world was throwing blows at me, trying to knock me down and out; and just killing it. Taking all that anger and rage; and unleashing hell in the gym.

Sometimes you need to give the world a give "FUCK YOU", and say you cant kill me. Then get in the gym and put yourself thru hell and back. I've found when I beat the shit out of myself, the bullshit of life just seems to slide off me. It's easier to just let shit go.

This is your world bro. Live it like a dream.

IML Gear Cream!
I think what I am coming to realize is that no matter what happens, I'll live. My buddy walked in on his fiance fucking another guy in the bed they slept in together. Was talking to him and he goes "Bro you are in a thought spot, but you can work that shit out. If you get to a point where you can't work it out, it won't fucking kill you. I walked in on that bitch fucking another dude and my heart is still pumping and I've fucked some premium pussy since then." Now that's some advice lol. He made a very good point. It may suck for a while if anything negative happens, but as long as your heart is still beating then make shit happen.

very true

It doesn't show me anything when people love that things are good for them in life. Yeah, of course! Who doesn't love it when things are going well? What shows me something and makes me respect someone is how they handle things when they go bad. Life can deal some unfortunate hands sometimes. And sometimes they can pile up one after another in a relentless attack, testing you and trying to break you. Sometimes you let it get to you and stumble around a little bit. But you're not broken yet. You still got the fight left in you. Just have to find it. Then eventually you look in the mirror and ask, "What am I doing?" and you pick yourself up. Yeah sometimes you make mistakes and fall out of your ways while losing sight of what you want. It's important to pick the saddle up and get back on the horse. At least you recognize where you went wrong. Life is full of highs and lows. You just happened to hit one of the lows and now you're back on your way to the highs!

It doesn't show me anything when people love that things are good for them in life. Yeah, of course! Who doesn't love it when things are going well? What shows me something and makes me respect someone is how they handle things when they go bad. Life can deal some unfortunate hands sometimes. And sometimes they can pile up one after another in a relentless attack, testing you and trying to break you. Sometimes you let it get to you and stumble around a little bit. But you're not broken yet. You still got the fight left in you. Just have to find it. Then eventually you look in the mirror and ask, "What am I doing?" and you pick yourself up. Yeah sometimes you make mistakes and fall out of your ways while losing sight of what you want. It's important to pick the saddle up and get back on the horse. At least you recognize where you went wrong. Life is full of highs and lows. You just happened to hit one of the lows and now you're back on your way to the highs!

Incredibly well put. I am here, at this exact spot. Maybe in a different way, but it doesn't matter. I am doing the best I know how, taking one slap after another. Seems like more people than we ever realize are there too, broken, hurting, scared, discouraged and basically feeling "wiped out". But we hold our head high and don't let anyone know. We are afraid of being vulnerable, labeled as a "loser" when it truly is not our fault.
To the OP - Keep your head up. And don't let ANYONE berate you, demean you or try to make you feel worthless. YOU"RE NOT. Good luck and God's speed. When you get through this and you look back at it, you will see that you have endured, are stronger and more powerful than ever. It's closer than you think.

In my experience life likes to kick you when your down, you can either go down and give up or get up and fight back. You and everyone else who is fighting back have made the right choice, and I respect the hell out of you for marching on.

Sounds very familiar EOD. Glad we both picked ourselves brother. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk. Remember, it doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down, it's what you do with yourself when you get up . That is what matters.

EOD good job bro. I gota say alot of what you've said has hit home with me. Weird how outa the blue a small paragraph can shout so loud at you huh?
I'm known by my friends as mr positive, silly, happy, fun guy.. but I've had a lot on my plate for a while and a few times I really felt like I was under the barrel or about to put myself there. I get back up and I hit bottom again. I know this is life but crap man I would like a friggin break!!!!!! I usually just push it aside or listen to some chains, zeppelin or sublime and ignore it till something else gets my attention for a lil bit. Not the right way, I know, but there are crazy ways that our brain operates sometimes that we submit to .....or we do it to keep from admitting any wrong doings.
After reading this I felt for ya then said..what?? That's me and that's my thump on the head this morning. I know I need get myself in the right spot for my family and for myself and not that I didn't know that before but a swift kick in the butt always helps us stay on a more narrow and less traveled path...less traveled by me anyways.
Thanks EOD, for your honesty brother!

Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Go you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I wanted to share something with you guys, as I know most people have been in my place or will be eventually. Recently I had been dealing with relationship issues, family issues, car problems, money problems....let's sum it up to this hasn't been the most lucky year for me. I did the wrong thing to deal with this. I dropped my show (I don't regret that part), but what I do regret is o ruined my diet, training, and started drinking pretty heavily. I woke up just this morning and looked in the mirror upset with myself. All day I have been a bit down because I am not where I wanted to be with my physique. I was just pissed at myself all day. I was thinking a lot about it and realized "This IS something that I can change through my actions." This is my physique that I can do as I please with. I can continue to make the wrong choices or I can man up, face my issues and fix this shit myself. So I went to the store, got my food, and prepped it AFTER I killed the gym and did my cardio. Just wanted to share this with you guys! Hopefully it encourages someone in the future to tackle their problems differently. I wish I would have but the past is the past. Hope someone can learn from my mistakes. Thanks for reading fellas.

Indeed, you've provided me with inspiration. It is about choices. Tremendous awareness to have. I can get in the blame game and just be miserable. Thank you for sharing a vulnerable situation and how you chose to dominate it. Go GETCHASOME!

That's deep.. But it's always darkest before the dawn

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Loving the fact that some people are finding inspiration and focus from my situation! I got back and biceps tonight and one more chicken/rice meal before I go! Time to kick life in the nuts and keep killing it!

Been there man. My lowest point last several years. Dealing with drug addiction, alcoholism and depression, I looked and felt like shit. Congrats on putting the pieces back together.

Been there man. My lowest point last several years. Dealing with drug addiction, alcoholism and depression, I looked and felt like shit. Congrats on putting the pieces back together.

Thank you brother! I appreciate all the support. I.mostly posted this so other people could read it and go "fuck the pity party part, imma keep busting my ass"

Been there to brother.
but I gave up at the time.
woke up the next day but shouldn't of.
decided that my old life died that night and made a change.
like you said got to keep killing it and never give up.
been a long time but tbings just kept getting better.
you have the right attitude. You'll be fine bro.

:winkfinger::clapping: wow awsome people around here,encouraging around here....lots of empathy
strong !!

Back