• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie Questions

moochew

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all, My partner and I are considering taking some oral steroids (can't bring myself to inject!). Just wanting some help in determining what is best for us. I have been doing the research but there is so much info out there and also conflicting info I am unsure of what to do. I don't want to cause our bodies any damage either so am very concerned as to making the right choice. Any help/guidance is appreciated. Please excuse my limited knowledge too, like I said, I am new to all this!

My situation:

Female, 36, train 5 x week, high intensity weight lifting, eat fairly clean but am looking to clean this up further. Priorities are to loose body fat (around 5% for starters), increase strength and endurance.

Was thinking of taking an ephedrine to help with appetite and fat loss, then either Winstrol or Anavar (not sure both together is good for liver reasons??) to increase strength, and Liv 52 and essential forte for liver function. Thoughts on this?

Partner:

Male, 35, train 5 x week, high intensity weight lifting, eat fairly clean but he also is looking to clean this up further. Priorities are to increase strength and endurance and increase muscle mass.

Was thinking either Winstrol or Anavar to increase strength, and Liv 52 and essential forte for liver function. Also thought maybe he should be on some sort of muscle gainer? Thoughts on this? The other concern I have with him is that he is on anti-depressants and I don't want anything to conflict!

Again, any help or guidance is much appreciated! :D

Do your partner a huge favor and convince him to do injectables. He's 35 years old. That's a fantastic age to start a cycle, but not a great time to start testing your liver's resilience. Granted, it is unlikely that he will have issues, but it still makes sense to air on the side of caution. Not to mention, anyone here will tell you injectables beat an oral only any day. Plus, if he's really just not capable of intramuscular injections, he can do sub-q shots with an insulin needle. I've done it myself on a 2 week cruise. Honestly, if I wasn't watching the needle, I doubt I would have even felt it pierce the skin. They're outrageously tiny needles.

As for you though, Anavar is a lovely choice. Anavar is hands down my favorite oral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just watched a few sub q shots videos and i must say it definitely looked painless

cant believe people are scared of pinning.

I actually look forward to pinning.

cant believe people are scared of pinning.

I actually look forward to pinning.

I can actually see where she's coming from. Believe it or not, needles was one of my biggest fears before I started gear. My first injection I had to have someone else do it for me. Not an ounce of pain, but I broke into a cold sweat and nearly passed out. Took a while, but now I really enjoy it.

Hey, each to their own, my partner isn't opposed to it, I freak at needles… had to be held down for my last one.. sook I know :p The tiny insulin needle you talk of sounds ok-ish. Decided to try orals and if we don't get any noticeable benefits He will definitely go the injectables and I will consider.

Any preferred choice for a mass gain oral for him?

I would deal with the antidepressant issue fist. Seriously.

If you are concerned about damaging your body as you say then please convince your partner to give an injectable (test) only cycle a run.

Orals are a lot harder on the body than injectables. So if your going to actually run a cycle especially him, you got to get over the fear of injecting and do it right. As for a female I would go with proviron or var, but still you need a base life of test.

I'm a Do'er!

IML Gear Cream!
The more you pin the more you'll like it. I added prop to my cycle just so I could pin more. Well I like it anyway. I see no problem with clen or anavar alone but most people like using it with something. Listen to all these guys they will set you on a good path.

Last edited:
Anavar is the way to go for a female cycle. It was my first and still my favorite (30 ur old female here)

Back