• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting gear overseas

Howell88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for info on getting gear over seas. I might take a deployment to Korea but I am not going to waste a year of my life trying to maintain my gains that I just got. Haha.
My source is state side and I'm sure he will ship it but what is the safe way to do this or is there one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In ur duffle bag on military plane ....just my .02:hmm:

Is there a safe way? IDK what would happen to you if the army or whatever you are in find the gear? would they kick you out? dishonorable discharge? I don't know the protocol for that i guess. My best advise would be to have a buddy back home order the gear for you then repackage it with other items like food or toiletries games ect. and then send it to you. or order the gear yourself now, package it then ask a family member to send the package after a month or so. good luck and thanks for your service.

I would forget about your normal source and switch over to a trusted international one from this board while you're deployed.

idk bout korea but dudes had gear in Iraq all the time. Just make sure you got a good way to hide it in case of health & wellfares or whatever.

Is there a safe way? IDK what would happen to you if the army or whatever you are in find the gear? would they kick you out? dishonorable discharge? I don't know the protocol for that i guess. My best advise would be to have a buddy back home order the gear for you then repackage it with other items like food or toiletries games ect. and then send it to you. or order the gear yourself now, package it then ask a family member to send the package after a month or so. good luck and thanks for your service.

the answer to that is a lot COULD happen depending on how big of a dick head your superiors are. Worst case scenario would be a possessions charge, urinalysis for AAS, article 15, a lot of extra duty and an other than honorable discharge. A lot of guys in the military used AAS when I was in and would just look the other way, nowadays though you gotta whole new caliber of douche bags running the show.

So I get the shipping with food and stuff but I am talking with a buddy that just came back and. Customs opened a bag of coffee up that was mailed to him. But it had a weird label on it.

Does anyone have experience with doing this?

As far as using a source over there would customs not check it?

Well this sucks guys. I have been researching about Korea customs and they are legit. They are on a high terrorist list and I do not think that even trying to hide gear in like coffee would be good.

So what about buying gear over there. Anybody got anything? I got till January to get this worked out but it would make the decision better with some juice. A year with nothing to do but lift. I don't care anything about drinking all the time or parting. Rather look like a Greek God.

I don't know any korean hook ups lol. But here's a wild probably dumb idea. You could buy a couple 50ml jugs of test. Clean and sanitize an old olive oil bottle. Dump the test in the olive oil bottle and ship it with some noodles...

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

I don't know any korean hook ups lol. But here's a wild probably dumb idea. You could buy a couple 50ml jugs of test. Clean and sanitize an old olive oil bottle. Dump the test in the olive oil bottle and ship it with some noodles...

Lol. I like that ideal. Haha. I'll make sure to get the glass bottle. What about needles genius. Not being mean. But?

IML Gear Cream!
Last time i checked needles wern't illegal....bring them with you from the start or mabye buy them over there at a korean pharmacy...idk

If anyone in your squad is a meat head and drawls attention, you may get searched..if not and your the only one, be low with it..theres cleaver ways to ship what you need..

Thanks for all the help guys. I should be the only one and I am going to get a lock box for it too. AKA personal items. My local source just told me that they ship overseas a lot and no issues. So I might be good to go.

Only one because I am in the chair force. Only crossfitters haha. Have y'all ever seen a wana be crossfitter due gimping pull ups. It's like a worm. Hahaha

I'll PM you some methods Howell88. Check PM in a lil bit. I'd rather not expose some "dirty" secrets.

obviously the best option here is to just stay all natty bro. :roflmao:

Get Shredded!
Give Ashop a try, they sell stealth gear. You truly couldn't detect it. I honestly thought I got ripped off the first time I ordered. The gear comes in ketchup packet looking stuff. Pretty cool and potent quality gear. 1,000g of test a week put my levels at just over 7,000

Back