• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hair growth?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My last cycle of 1200mg/week test I grew a shit load of hair on my arms and back. Is this common for all you high test users? My hair hardly grew on test, Tren, and deca. Soon I'll be hairy as fucking bigfoot!

With that much test I'm surprised your not growing two dicks.....

gear just makes my hair grow faster, i don't get more of it (or less of it). my mohawk is currently about 9 inches long. my stylist always comments on how much longer it's gotten since i was last in.

Sport that hair!

Test, that shit will put some hair on your chest!

Yeah I get new chest hair on cycles but I bet with over a gram of test Id turn into chewbaca

My last cycle of 1200mg/week test I grew a shit load of hair on my arms and back. Is this common for all you high test users? My hair hardly grew on test, Tren, and deca. Soon I'll be hairy as fucking bigfoot!

yeah-right.gif

My back has gotten a little more hairy since I started using AAS, but not gorilla back status like some guys.

I'm a hairy MoFo naturally, and it's a pain the ass "mowing down". Back in the day when I would do well over 1gram of Test, I'd have hair growing everywhere.

These days, I'm just trying to maintain the hair on my head; and keep the rest off me. No high dose Test anymore.

Surprisingly, other AAS don't seem to give me the hair growth like Test dose.

I'm a hairy MoFo naturally, and it's a pain the ass "mowing down". Back in the day when I would do well over 1gram of Test, I'd have hair growing everywhere.

These days, I'm just trying to maintain the hair on my head; and keep the rest off me. No high dose Test anymore.

This was my first high test run just to see what it felt like and I can honestly say that I was not really impressed. I made the same gains on much lower doses of test, deca and Tren and not near as much sides. No more high test runs!

- - - Updated - - -

This was my first high test run just to see what it felt like and I can honestly say that I was not really impressed. I made the same gains on much lower doses of test, deca and Tren and not near as much sides. No more high test runs!

It's from your test being 5-alpha-reduced to DHT.

DHT is largely responsible for thick body hair.

yea masteron is the worst for me make me grow hair everywhere on my body super fast.and makes it fall out on my head but damn i love the results i just trim up body hair and use nizarol shampoo to help the head.

Ya fucking sucks, my back never has hair on it and now I look like the elusive yeti. Cheat hair grows over night and I swear it grows so fast my skin is itchy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am naturally hairy too man I don't think I'm ever gonna go over 750mg a week test

I have had some increase with just 500mg a week

Get Shredded!
Not on a 1:1 basis per se, it depends the availability of the 5 alpha reductase enzyme which varies among individuals and age is a factor.

So is the conversion dose dependent?
Up to a certain point, yes. DHT levels tend to increase with testosterone levels.

You can't 100% get around it with using other compounds - things like drol and mast and tren are just as bad for your hair as DHT.

Deca and EQ are the safest options if you're looking for less in terms of hair loss/body hair growth. You could also run high test with finasteride, which works well.

I didn't notice hair loss on my head, just new growth on my back and arms.

So tren and Mast can make us grow body hair too. Damn, I thought it was just test. I actually started getting laser hair removal on my back, works pretty good but the hair won't be permanently gone due to my testosterone use.

Up to a certain point, yes. DHT levels tend to increase with testosterone levels.

You can't 100% get around it with using other compounds - things like drol and mast and tren are just as bad for your hair as DHT.

Deca and EQ are the safest options if you're looking for less in terms of hair loss/body hair growth. You could also run high test with finasteride, which works well.

I thought that propecia is wasn't strong enough to combat the effect of a test cycle?

Last edited:
Back