• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can i?

AZZA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seeing Saney is not a mod here can i call him a dick? and get away with it?

He is to quick with the ban hammer, maybe i can get mod status here and infract the little cunt a few times…..

Azza, you will never get mod...no matter how many times you show off your prolapsed anus it won't make you cool or welcome.

That is all...

:coffee:

if i send someone cawk pics i will get it, and for the record in PM’s saney requested anus vids from me and he would stop what he doing to me, i thought no, YOU PAY FOR ANUS VIDS, no way is that fetish free, you dont get free hookers from Tijuana….

Seeing Saney is not a mod here can i call him a dick? and get away with it?

You can, but just remember there will be consequences in AG for any actions that take place here.

IML Gear Cream!
May be the hooker is not free but the disease is for life and freeeeeeeeee.:roflmao: All that for less than $20. Is a BARGAIN...NOT!

if i send someone cawk pics i will get it, and for the record in PM’s saney requested anus vids from me and he would stop what he doing to me, i thought no, YOU PAY FOR ANUS VIDS, no way is that fetish free, you dont get free hookers from Tijuana….

Back