• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No AI!!

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

Im half way through a test e 600mg/wk cycle. I am close with a competitor here in the UK that has a lab which is the gear I have been using.

A couple of weeks ago i noticed my Aromasin was running low so ordered some more and was promised some in a fortnight. Well the time has come and this week the lab has been bust meaning I will not have any access to any AI for a week plus. What do i do?!

Thanks

If super quick is needed u may wanna go with cem ...:winkfinger:

Are you sensitive to test? I can run up to 500mg/wk with out an AI and no sides. If you are get some asap!

Are you sensitive to test? I can run up to 500mg/wk with out an AI and no sides. If you are get some asap!

This.
You may not even need any AI. If you start getting gyno you can use the Nolva to help

It will probably be around a week before i can get some stuff.

I have slightly puffy nipples atm on 10mg aromasin but i upped it to 20mg a week and made no difference so i guess its water weight.

No gyno or sensitivity in nipples, no acne, just slightly bloated with water at the minute.

What are some signs i should take some nolva whilst im waiting?

Thanks so much guys

IML Gear Cream!
Tamox is more than sufficient..

I'd run that nolva and wait it out. Not much else you can do

It will probably be around a week before i can get some stuff.

I have slightly puffy nipples atm on 10mg aromasin but i upped it to 20mg a week and made no difference so i guess its water weight.

No gyno or sensitivity in nipples, no acne, just slightly bloated with water at the minute.

What are some signs i should take some nolva whilst im waiting?

Thanks so much guys

20mg aromasin a week??

Whoops sorry that was a typo, i meant 20mg a day.

Should i begin running the nolva as a preventative measure now? Or wait until symptoms present themselves?

Thanks for all the help guys

Ran into a similar problem yrs ago....and nowadays I look at my Ai's just as important as the Aas' themselves. ...I will NEVER...EVER...start a cycle without DOUBLE the amount of Ai's than I plan on using just as precautionary purposes....and the crazy thing is 5yrs ago when I started I ran if I remember...my first 3 cycles of Test Cyp and Test En. Only...and never had any gyno symptoms...After that I noticed minor gyno symptoms. ..mostly just sensitivity in nips...hope you can find something quick bro..!!! But as a personal recommendation. ..KEEP A DOUBLE...or so more than you think your gonna use...and yes..Nolva should hold you over...good luck my friend..!!!-----peace

Thanks for the help guys, this is a mistake on my behalf!!

Can anyone tell me if i should use the nolva right now or only use if flaring up?

Back