• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quality steroids but no results

straight_jack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

I am 30 years old and recently did my first steroid cycle. During my 8 week cycle, I did 250mg of testosterone enanthate, 2 times per week. I got a blood test before starting my cycle. It showed that my ''total testosterone'' was at 15 nmol/L (4.33 ng/ml).

Around 4 weeks into my cycle, I did another blood test to confirm the product I was using was real testosterone. The blood test showed that my total testosterone was now at 34 nmol/L (9.81 ng/ml). That is more than 2 times what I had.

Despite the huge increase in my testosterone, I didn't notice much of a difference. No increase in energy, pump in the gym or libido. I did gain about 5-6 pounds of muscle and my strength increased a little bit. However, I'm pretty sure those gains came from being serious in the gym and following a strict diet. I have made similar gains when I was natural.

Do you think I'm just a bad responder to steroids?

Or forever.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

True. I wouldve stretched to 15 wks + tho.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

For some, including me it takes 8-9 weeks for the enthanate to "kick in" 8 weeks is about half as long as you should have gone.

8 Weeks is plenty of time to see results, especially for a first cycle.
Your problem is diet and training. You would have the same results no matter how long you extended your cycle and no matter what dose.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

"Following a strict diet"... You never said your height or starting weight... I would bet money you barely ate enough to just maintain what you need as a natural... These drugs are not magic...

I agree with roid and jester diet and work is gotta be off ....ITS A MUST TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER ..DIET RITE..WORK OUT ...ALL ARE CORRECT AND AGGRESSIVE .....

8 Weeks is plenty of time to see results, especially for a first cycle.
Your problem is diet and training. You would have the same results no matter how long you extended your cycle and no matter what dose.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

This....too many around here just say to do or take more (fvckin bro-science) when 8wks is more than enough especially for his first cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Hi,

I am 30 years old and recently did my first steroid cycle. During my 8 week cycle, I did 250mg of testosterone enanthate, 2 times per week. I got a blood test before starting my cycle. It showed that my ''total testosterone'' was at 15 nmol/L (4.33 ng/ml).

Around 4 weeks into my cycle, I did another blood test to confirm the product I was using was real testosterone. The blood test showed that my total testosterone was now at 34 nmol/L (9.81 ng/ml). That is more than 2 times what I had.

Despite the huge increase in my testosterone, I didn't notice much of a difference. No increase in energy, pump in the gym or libido. I did gain about 5-6 pounds of muscle and my strength increased a little bit. However, I'm pretty sure those gains came from being serious in the gym and following a strict diet. I have made similar gains when I was natural.

Do you think I'm just a bad responder to steroids?

I have yet to see anyone that didn't respond to AAS. It has to be either training or diet. 500mgs per week is more than sufficient and 8 weeks is enough to have shown good improvement.

So that leaves us diet and training as a possible culprit.
what are both of those looking like.
Being brutally honest is the only way to truly find out the problem... meaning don't embellish

This....too many around here just say to do or take more (fvckin bro-science) when 8wks is more than enough especially for his first cycle
Thank you Bulldogz ! We've been telling new guys to go for 8- 10 weeks . Now what that's not long enough because it takes 8 weeks for test e to kick in ? I wish people would just stop all this about how long it takes for test esters to kick in . I feel this is one of the least understood concepts . Bill Llewellyn wrote a very good column about this in a recent MD mag article . To sum it up a lot test e starts working immediately . Yes right away . The gains are small and come in increments but over time they pile up so to speak and then start to become noticeable . It's kind of like a wave that piles up as it gets closer to land and becomes higher and higher . Stable elevated blood levels are a different matter but that doesn't mean that the gains don't start long before that . I wish I could link the article but that is far beyond my internet skills even if it is allowed . Forgive my weak explanation of a very good article .
To the op . There are many reasons one might not get the gains you would expect from a cycle . Diet would be one of the biggest . Training , rest , quality product . I don't understand your lab values but in short we don't have near enough info to even guess about what the issue is .

Do you take measurements weekly or biweekly? How about a before and after photo to if you notice results? Honestly I see very minimal results looking at myself in the mirror daily while everyone else comments your shredded up or damn dude gain some weight. But I take measurements to see my results. But everyone else here is correct train harder and eat how you want your results.

I started off my cycle at 193 lbs. I am finishing my 4th week into my cycle soon and I am now at 20 lbs. So I gained roughly 10 pounds. I'd say maybe 3 pounds are lean muscles, and the rest is fat and water. Now one could say that's a lot of weight in just 1 month. True, but I have been eating a lot of food and training consistently. I feel like I could've reached almost the same thing without steroids.

My main concern is that I didn't experience any ''kick in'' like so many others seem to have experienced. From what I've read from others, I was expecting to be a lot more agressive in the gym and see my libido go through the roof. Nothing of that happened. The changes I've seen were much more subtle. Maybe it's because my dosage is low compared to others. However, considering this is my first cycle, my expectations were higher. Just like any other drugs, usually the first time is the best. If this was my best cycle, I must say it is disappointing.

From my little experience so far, I believe steroids will help you make some gains but there is nothing magical about it.

Back