• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ideas to make cheat meals work in favor for you.

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious to what you guys think about this.

In this past I've always liked to have my cheat meal right after my leg workout, schedule permitting... My cheat meal is very high in carbs both complex and simple and it's feels like it helps a lot of with making a quicker recovery.

I know a lot of people say that the one cheat meal a week is all just about mental cravings for food you don't allow yourself to eat, but come on food is food and it happens to be very high in calories, carbs, fats and proteins, so it's gonna go somewhere.

if your intra and post workout nutrition is dialed in, i don't think adding in a cheat meal anywhere in particular is going to help you, unless you're talking about while cutting. i generally don't use a cheat meal, i give myself a 4 hour cheat window so i can get about 2 meals in there :roflmao:

just ate two triple cheeseburgers and a plate of cheese curds.

the sweat is coming.

For me a cheat meal or two every month or so works best for me.

Cheat meals are a must, weather dieting for contest prep, or even during an off season, or "bulk" cycle... Timing is probably the most important factor...it's a great way to help keep the metabolism on fire and absolutly helps to give a bit of mental relief.. And remember, it's just A MEAL...it shouldn't be used as a full on gord fest to the point you need a wheelchair to leave a restaurant when your finished...

Back