• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New Board Rep

The Commissioner

Big Leagues Pharma
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everybody!

As the title stated, I will be repping the new board on here (Big Leagues Pharma). For certain reasons, the main man is not on the boards nor am I the man behind the scenes. (He will be keeping an eye on me.) Any communication will be done through me.

A little about me: I'm a family man. They are my main priority. I will be on here as much as I can but if a family situation were to arise, please have a little patience. (I will do my best to give notice ahead of time.)

Lifting has always been a passion of mine. I've run countless cycles, some small and some large. I will be as open and honest as I can be without being too personal and giving away too much private information. I'm excited to be here and join this community.

Well, a little short and sweet. I'm looking forward to getting started with all of you!

The Commissioner

Thanks guys!

Your not an old rep reincarnated are you? 5150 mean anything to you?

Hahahaha not me brother. That's really funny though

Welcome to the community.

Thanks guys!

Welcome sir!

welcome....

I miss 5150...for sure

- - - Updated - - -

I miss 5150...for sure

Welcome to the community.

Thanks everybody!

Back