• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3 weeks.. Still no package in mail

Sps1228

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is driving my crazy. I'm ready for this shit to get here

I'm new to this forum, but am on a lot of others...why not identify the source and hold them accountable? Also save your fellow bros from making a bad choice...

I'm new to this forum, but am on a lot of others...why not identify the source and hold them accountable? Also save your fellow bros from making a bad choice...
Well I've heard nothing but great things about the source from everyone on here and I know it's busy season. If it doesn't come in today I'll get with a rep.

Well I've heard nothing but great things about the source from everyone on here and I know it's busy season. If it doesn't come in today I'll get with a rep.

It's always best to contact a rep first before posting threads that may be thought of putting someone on blast. (I know that's not what THIS is). Try to only message one rep for the company too and not all of them, otherwise it turns into a logistical nightmare. Just my .02

Good luck! Hope it arrives quickly

http://levram.us

It's always best to contact a rep first before posting threads that may be thought of putting someone on blast. (I know that's not what THIS is). Try to only message one rep for the company too and not all of them, otherwise it turns into a logistical nightmare. Just my .02

Good luck! Hope it arrives quickly

http://levram.us
I pm one rep the other day and he never got back to me..

I assume it's International? Shit happens sometimes, my last order got seized and it took 8 weeks for the seizure letter to show up in the mail. Source made good on my order before I even had the letter to show them.

IML Gear Cream!
I assume it's International? Shit happens sometimes, my last order got seized and it took 8 weeks for the seizure letter to show up in the mail. Source made good on my order before I even had the letter to show them.
Domestic

I feel your pain my mlg order is going on 2 weeks. Even during the busy season still annoying when international is faster than domestic

Why not get with a rep before u started this thread really:coffee:

I feel your pain my mlg order is going on 2 weeks. Even during the busy season still annoying when international is faster than domestic

Again get with a rep cause its obviousely an cross of communication or mailin address issue so i would state this again y waste ur time in this thread and not contact a rep :coffee:

Why not get with a rep before u started this thread really:coffee:
I have before but no response but just got with another rep and he's taken care of me. I didn't put anyone on blast

I pm one rep the other day and he never got back to me..

Then pm another one ,maybe rep is out for awhile ....all sponsors have more than one rep ...just tryin to save a train wreck here ....only time a complaint with arrival time is posted is when a rep has replied to a pm and response isnt followed thru .......

I have before but no response but just got with another rep and he's taken care of me. I didn't put anyone on blast

I know u havent no worries brother just want to see everyone happy :winkfinger:...the rep hasnt followed thru then u may wanna go in there sub forum and start a thread :roflmao:

I know u havent no worries brother just want to see everyone happy :winkfinger:...the rep hasnt followed thru then u may wanna go in there sub forum and start a thread :roflmao:
one rep has gotten with me and he's being a great help, I never doubted this source but figured something went wrong. My opinion on them hasn't changed one bit.

I'm in the same boat...Really excited to try this stuff out!

I know who u guys are and pm a rep ...now rememberfrom time of order nothin shipped till a day or 2 later and only 6 days a week is when it moves, and it is busy season things are crazy ...pm rep incase an issue has come up :coffee:

3 weeks is nothing. Back I'm the day you expected 4 weeks minimum. Contact a rep and relax.

First non e of the guys been waitin 3 wks it clearly in previous post of theres and the othere one just had money pac or green dot issues fuckin 4 days ago ...again guys im not tryin to be a dick ....im not a rep and i been there anxious and uneasy contact a rep and ask them they will help u not be mad u but help u ...everyone should be happy gearz on way and gym pumps are goin to happen :roflmao:....and tuck ur a meanie :kiss:

Oh shit, my bad I thought that little guy was just pointing his finger up...like "what this guy says" pointing up towards your quote. lol I'm an idiot twisted, not a meanie, I promise!

My buddy on here is going through the same thing going on a month and a half now and nothing he's talked to reps and even the main man and all he gets is its on its way I think he has giving up hope and cut his losses I feel bad cause I'm the one who told him to use the sponsor but it is what it is

Oh shit, my bad I thought that little guy was just pointing his finger up...like "what this guy says" pointing up towards your quote. lol I'm an idiot twisted, not a meanie, I promise!

:kiss:

Either way if you advertise a T/A then I think if it is going to be different let everyone know right, that's just good source communication to cut out the where's my goods BS. I mean I am waiting on a MLG also but domestic is 4-5 days tops anywhere.

Back