• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Again

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone! Jerseydevil encouraged me to join the forum again. It is good to be back. I have missed being on here.
A little about me. I am 54 years young :) I have been working out seriously for about 3 years now. I have had some experience with AAS, but mostly I love being in the gym and working hard for ultimate health and fitness.

Welcome back! Nice to meet you!

Hey baby :)

Ms JD has gone through a major transformation. Total recomp with diet, training, ECA stack, phen and some anavar. I'm very proud of her!

Yay! Welcome back MS JD, glad to see you back! Congrats on the transformation too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! Jerseydevil encouraged me to join the forum again. It is good to be back. I have missed being on here.
A little about me. I am 54 years young :) I have been working out seriously for about 3 years now. I have had some experience with AAS, but mostly I love being in the gym and working hard for ultimate health and fitness.

welcome back! jd posted a pic of you not so long ago...really good looking woman ;)

thank you ALL for the courteous and warm welcome back.
grouphugsmiley.gif

Welcome back Mrs. JD!!!

Thank you everyone for the warm and courteous welcome back!!! I am looking forward to being part of the board once again!! (((( GROUP HUG ))))

Get Shredded!
Welcome back to the community.

I hear the Var is awesome, I might even try it.

This was a good cycle. Strength has increased almost DOUBLE!!! Bench press went way up. Linear leg press - which I could never do because it killed my hamstrings - Well, I decided to try it one day and - no problem at all. As a matter of fact, I worked up to 290 for 8 reps!!! Endurance increased too.

Back