• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on extending a cycle?

markusjoel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on a Test. only mix (my first cycle) for about 12 weeks now and debating either hopping off in the next few weeks and running PCT (my original plan) or extending the cycle. I'm curious about people's thoughts on extending. Terrible idea? If yes, why? If no, how much longer is reasonable? Should I change up dosage or add substances? Basically, the handful of people I know on juice have been doing it way longer than me and have been on something or other year round for a few years now, but I'm looking for additional perspectives.

Current usage: Prop., Isocaproate, Phnylpropionate and Decanoate mix. 2 shots a week, 500mg total.

Thanks.

lol you could've just said you're on Sust 250 2x a week.

I like to run test 14 weeks no less. So if it were me I would keep going as long as your BP is still ok.

and this is where you're faced with the decision to blast and cruise or cycle and pct. it's a tough one. I like to remind people to think of their long term goals, what they have coming up ahead in their lives if they're younger, etc before jumping into either camp. think about your future and what you're planning on doing before making this decision.

you could easily extend to 20 weeks and do pct after that though.

BP is solid. Eventually gonna hop off, but would love to stay on for another 12 or so. Mostly curious what risks I might be taking if I go that route.

and this is where you're faced with the decision to blast and cruise or cycle and pct. it's a tough one. I like to remind people to think of their long term goals, what they have coming up ahead in their lives if they're younger, etc before jumping into either camp. think about your future and what you're planning on doing before making this decision.

you could easily extend to 20 weeks and do pct after that though.

Thanks for the input. So, doing something like, say, 25 to 30 weeks and then trying to PCT could be risky? I mean, these guys that are on for years on end, there's a way for them to eventually get off, no? Or does it just become a lot more complicated?

Thanks for the input. So, doing something like, say, 25 to 30 weeks and then trying to PCT could be risky? I mean, these guys that are on for years on end, there's a way for them to eventually get off, no? Or does it just become a lot more complicated?

is this you're first cycle? If it is I wouldn't dabble with more than 14-16 weeks just because you're not sure how your body is going to handle PCT and HPTA recovery. While chances are good you would probably be fine going for 20+ weeks, not worth the risk IMO.

A lot of guys who cruise have complications. cant totally speak for them because I'm not one (yet)

good luck

is this you're first cycle? If it is I wouldn't dabble with more than 14-16 weeks just because you're not sure how your body is going to handle PCT and HPTA recovery. While chances are good you would probably be fine going for 20+ weeks, not worth the risk IMO.

A lot of guys who cruise have complications. cant totally speak for them because I'm not one (yet)

good luck

Solid advice, and pretty much in line with my original thoughts. So hard to say goodbye to the easy gains, but better safe than sorry. Got plenty of good years of lifting ahead of me (fingers crossed).

Exactly, you got a lot more cycles ahead of you. Gets more fun when you get into more advanced stuff like tren

Been on a Test. only mix (my first cycle) for about 12 weeks now and debating either hopping off in the next few weeks and running PCT (my original plan) or extending the cycle. I'm curious about people's thoughts on extending. Terrible idea? If yes, why? If no, how much longer is reasonable? Should I change up dosage or add substances? Basically, the handful of people I know on juice have been doing it way longer than me and have been on something or other year round for a few years now, but I'm looking for additional perspectives.

Current usage: Prop., Isocaproate, Phnylpropionate and Decanoate mix. 2 shots a week, 500mg total.

Thanks.

stopping in the middle of the summer? horrible idea

I stopped my last cycle at the beginning of the summer. Barely lasted through the 4 week PCT then I immediately went back on. :coffee:

20 weeks is the longest cycle i would personally do if i knew i was going to be coming off. some others might say you can go longer, but that's the longest that i would feel comfortable with, or suggesting to someone else.

If it takes test 5-8 weeks to fully kick in whats the point of only doing 12 weeks? seems like a waste to me. My bulking cycles are no less than 16 weeks. I Usually go 20. But now I'm toying with the idea of staying on for a couple years..Go on and extend it my broda!

Ok so it's your first cycle,so I will assume your a young man.. I would not be thinking about blasting and cruising already in middle of your first time running AAS. That is something you think about years down the road after you been cycling for quite some time and know the effects these compounds have on your body.. That is a life altering decision.. That at times there is no turning back from.. You haven't even felt the effects of a properly "stacked" cycle.. Run your test 16 weeks and do your pct and then see how you feel and what you think your next step should be .. Research and ask lots of questions.. That's just my opinion.. But the honest one from an old man ;)

Ok so it's your first cycle,so I will assume your a young man.. I would not be thinking about blasting and cruising already in middle of your first time running AAS. That is something you think about years down the road after you been cycling for quite some time and know the effects these compounds have on your body.. That is a life altering decision.. That at times there is no turning back from.. You haven't even felt the effects of a properly "stacked" cycle.. Run your test 16 weeks and do your pct and then see how you feel and what you think your next step should be .. Research and ask lots of questions.. That's just my opinion.. But the honest one from an old man ;)

I agree with this bro. Just my .02

Back