• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you shake your oils before drawing?

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I dont , but should i?

imNunoN.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Smokey3 again.

You're such an asshole bro....I love you man (partial homo)....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

he cant help himself....his transformation isnt going as plannd and slappys poster is taunting him......

i was gonna name the thread do u shake your test. but i thought some homo would post someone playing with there atrophied nutz...

Lol @ Smokey.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Smokey3 again.

You're such an asshole bro....I love you man (partial homo)....:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

he cant help himself....his transformation isnt going as plannd and slappys poster is taunting him......

i was gonna name the thread do u shake your test. but i thought some homo would post someone playing with there atrophied nutz...

:D

Ideally your oil should have as many little bubbles in it as possible before injecting. I actually strap my vials to a shake weight for 30min for maximum results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no shakey but i do wobble it a bit.

IML Gear Cream!
fuckin comedians tonight.....i thought it was an honest question,, seems anything mixed like this can separate or crash...and i know heating can help but you would still have to shake the vial to get complete mix again.....but i guess its not an addresab!e issue....so time to move on...

I found that even pharm gear will sometimes have the test gum up so I let to put it in front of a little heater for 5 minutes or so to help things liquify, then gently shake to make sure its mixed evenly. Heat helps it flow through a narrow pin as well.

Ideally your oil should have as many little bubbles in it as possible before injecting. I actually strap my vials to a shake weight for 30min for maximum results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems legit. Good workout too I'm sure

Damn smokey :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: wtf :roflmao:.....and a slight simple flip upside down should b good :winkfinger:

Im terrified of the 16ga the red cross uses....14 would just be a sharpened straw. Gtfo

Back