• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pip

go hard or go home

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got this gear and Idk why I keep getting this nasty pip I guess Idk wth I'm doing wrong I'm being very careful and sterile as hell and still my left glut has a halfdollar size pink area and bumps and now my right glut also my source is legit and clean can anyone help out???

have u pinned this same oil/source before with no probs?

going deep enough with the needles?

edited to add: i ask because i did one of my standard 3ml shots yesterday in my glute as usual except i tried a 1" needle vs 1.5" to try out a new brand. same compounds i've been pushing for 6 weeks pip free and i have pretty wicked pip, only difference was the depth of the injection.

I use a 1 in and 1st time pinning ever I'm on my 5th pin and since the 2nd one its been shit my boy uses them and there very legit no problem with anyone ever and I don't want to put them on blast

pip from 1ml of test e? something's wrong, but at the same time, if it's only your 5th pin, that could still be virgin muscle territory. are you only pinning glutes? same spot every time? what's up?

No first right glut then right quad then left glut then right glut tomorrow right delt

IML Gear Cream!
Have you done VG?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

You gotta do vg man. They are perfect for 1in pins

You gotta do vg man. They are perfect for 1in pins

Bro I am a pussy 4 pinning so I looked 4 the least painfull areas but I'll do anything to not feel this again it itchy and is tight like hell

Glutes: 1.5" and bury that thing.

Maybe your body just doesn't agree with the gear. That is possible ya know. Have you had issues with other UGLs? Tried another sponsors gear?
Never tried anyone else.... and I'll find out after tomorrow's pin if it happens again I'm a cut off and pct

Vg is probably the least painless area you can get tbh.

that 2nd pic looks like a allergic reaction.....u could be alergic to the oil its in.....and id say for sure 1.5" on glutes i use 1" on quads....hard telling though...if you change to quads or vg and same thing happens then you will know...lol could of missed the muscle with 1" in glute..... or alergic reaction....would be my guess.

that 2nd pic looks like a allergic reaction.....u could be alergic to the oil its in.....and id say for sure 1.5" on glutes i use 1" on quads....hard telling though...if you change to quads or vg and same thing happens then you will know...lol could of missed the muscle with 1" in glute..... or alergic reaction....would be my guess.
Man if you see the pics I had from my quads lol I fucked up bad I pinned 4 times because I was afraid then because of blood then it was good 2 days later a lump like a brick went to the docs had a mri and got antibiotics and have to go back to the docs on Munday but right now it's good

Just itchy

i'd actually have to go with unlisted after that last pic man. looks like some kind of reaction. i've never seen that blotchiness before

Back