• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kronik finally got laid.. it wasnt good..

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i had a dry spell of about two years.. yes two years you read that right.. so I met this crazy bitch from Pof. she looked like a party girl that was down to fuck. And yes she was definitely down to fuck. After about a twelve pack of beer and a liter of wild turkey american honeyit was on like donkey kong.. did I mention this bitch was black? Well anyway she started to cry and said all you want to do is fuck me :(.. I replied with well yeah kinda.. lol she ended up getting over that and started sucking the hell out of my dick. Then she proceeded to lick my asshole and then tried fingering me.. I put a quick end to that shit.. I dont dig that at all. After the dick sucking she wanted me to fuck her on the floor so I went down there and stuck my willy in that nasty black ham wallet. She started hitting me and shit then wanted me to call her a whore/slut also she also wanted me to choke her.. so I did all of this since choking a bitch has been on my to do list for some time now. By the time I was about to cum which took about 5 minutes. I was getting disgusted because of how fat she was. I was barely able to keep the ole boy hard. This repeated about two more times because she couldnt keep off my dick.. but yeah never again.. I need to find a good skinny white girl that isnt bat shit crazy lol.. do you guys want a picture of this slut? Can I do that?

Yeah you are full of shit without pics

Ill post it so you guys can feel my post crazy fat bitch pain

jagypuvu.jpg

She had like no tits with a big belly. Her pussy was so fat I couldnt find the clit.. lol

IML Gear Cream!
Youre a little bitch, dont even know how to handle a hoe. Go back to not having sex. You must be gay.

And negged for not letting her give you a prostate massage.

damn dude...I probably would've just cut my losses and continued on the dry spell before pounding that.

Youre a little bitch, dont even know how to handle a hoe. Go back to not having sex. You must be gay.

And negged for not letting her give you a prostate massage.
Lmao... I must be gay.. hood rats just arent for me I guess. And after last night I dont want to fuck anymore.. ill just go back to the five nuckle shuffle

You should have went along for the ride? Going back to wacking off makes no sense.
Oh I not off the horse.. I just had to get that hoodrat out of the way so now I can persue the real babes

I'm personally not a fan of dark meat but nice job breaking your dry spell.

Thanks man.. I have to go burn my bed now I think

Man that sounds fun as hell I dunno what you're complaining about. Good ol' case of the crazies never hurt anyone. Except for the crazy bitch that set me up to get raided and got me sent to jail this one time. So ya crazy bitches do hurt people guess I was wrong just now.

Chicks like that will do anything you want... Sounds like you shoulda shoved your salami in her mouth and then double-fisted her while telling her that if she does a good enough job sucking your cock you will open your hands wide up in there and poke around.

They love that shit.

Chicks like that will do anything you want... Sounds like you shoulda shoved your salami in her mouth and then double-fisted her while telling her that if she does a good enough job sucking your cock you will open your hands wide up in there and poke around.

They love that shit.
That sounds like some good shit.. ill try that if I come across another slut.

Get Shredded!
I'm a little bitch, and dont even know how to handle a hoe. I want to go have anal sex. Because I must be gay.

Thank you for letting me give you a prostate massage.

Fixed.

I don't mean to be too hard on you, but you waited two years for that? Seriously? Come on bro. If you can wait two years you can wait for something that has a shape. That bitch looks like a Rorshak test. Fat chicks are fine, but only at 3am because they'll answer the phone and you don't have to waste time, money or chemicals on them. And while we're on the subject, next time a fat chick wants it rough you better choke that bitch and spit in her face with your cock in her ass while you beat her upside the temple or I'm blocking you. Totally srs.

Now go try again soldier.

If a chick wants to stick her finger in my azzhole , I'd tell her to use a 'finger rubber' so i don't have to worry about an unwanted baby.....

Evil-looking-babies7.jpg

I don't mean to be too hard on you, but you waited two years for that? Seriously? Come on bro. If you can wait two years you can wait for something that has a shape. That bitch looks like a Rorshak test. Fat chicks are fine, but only at 3am because they'll answer the phone and you don't have to waste time, money or chemicals on them. And while we're on the subject, next time a fat chick wants it rough you better choke that bitch and spit in her face with your cock in her ass while you beat her upside the temple or I'm blocking you. Totally srs.

Now go try again soldier.
I know dude... I totally feel like I fucked up and am very upset with myself. Next bitch will have to be at least a 7 the next time I lay some pipe.

yeah dude that bitch is gross I would just try to forget about this completely.

I'd rather be on a long fucking dry spell than lower my standards that much. They don't all gotta be dimes but they definitely don't have to be chocolate snaggletooths (I'm just imagining thats what her face looks like...crack head looking bitch from the ghetto)

yeah dude that bitch is gross I would just try to forget about this completely.

I'd rather be on a long fucking dry spell than lower my standards that much. They don't all gotta be dimes but they definitely don't have to be chocolate snaggletooths (I'm just imagining thats what her face looks like...crack head looking bitch from the ghetto)
Man you have no idea of how embarrassed I was when I picked her up from the "ghetto".. her pictures online must have been doctored up to make her not look so gross...

Back