• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

levram 1st order TD + running product review

friendofzeus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ordered 3 bottles of tren ace to test out back to back against 2 others labs i have from here. I placed several orders from sponsors here all within a day of each other, levram was the last, but the first to arrive so they definitely got my attention with that. With the 20% sale going on right now. pricing is extremely competitive, especially for a higher dosed tren, 125 vs 100. When the package was brought to me, it was very solid, nothing moved in it, packaging was great, no bouncing or skipping objects inside, not much else you could ask for other than the extra effort of the discrete labeling they use as well :winkfinger:

unpacked the gear, nicely vacuum sealed, they don't use the super cheap thin plastic film either, they use the thicker more resilient stuff. some people don't even know there's a difference in vacuum sealing materials available. the holographic sticker on top is cool. i had just uncapped a fresh vial from another lab i have that was the same vial shape/size and compared them. levram's gear is filled at least a full ml more in the vial and the other lab has a solid 10ml's per vial. i've been using them for a while and i do 1ml/draws from their vials ED and get exactly 10 draws, so that's definitely another big + for levram.

the labels are printed well, no fading, no peeling, no spelling errors that i can see, etc. I won't be running this for another 10 days, so I'll go over the quality of the cap and stopper being used as well as the crimping of the caps, etc when i get to that point. I will keep this as a running review of their gear. so far i like what i see in front of me.

Attachments

• gear1.jpg
    gear1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 67
  • gear2.jpg
    gear2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 42
FoZ the stoppers I feel are one of the best I have seen so far.. Solid , no leaks after pin.. Thanks for the detailed post. It's nice to see someone appreciate the time and effort out into the little extras..

anyone else get the feeling FoZ has stuck his cock in some vacuum sealing?

took the top off and pinned .5 ml tonight. when the cap came off, some of the metal came up with it which i hate when it happens. different cap/crimp combos could definitely be used. i was able to push down the bit that came up thankfully but it's still a bit rough and snags the alcohol wipe. the stopper seemed pretty solid, drew with a 21g which was a bit of a bitch, but i think i just needed to push a little air in first since it was a new vial. pinned with a 25g in my left medial delt. i couldn't feel the oil going in at all which is awesome but within about 10 minutes it's a little sore, odd for a 25g needle considering i usually use 21g for just about everything since i'm lazy and don't want to reach behind the 21g boxes and i don't get any soreness. we'll see how it feels tomorrow. in the AM i'll be pinning another .5ml's with the same method for comparison to tonight.

took the top off and pinned .5 ml tonight. when the cap came off, some of the metal came up with it which i hate when it happens. different cap/crimp combos could definitely be used. i was able to push down the bit that came up thankfully but it's still a bit rough and snags the alcohol wipe. the stopper seemed pretty solid, drew with a 21g which was a bit of a bitch, but i think i just needed to push a little air in first since it was a new vial. pinned with a 25g in my left medial delt. i couldn't feel the oil going in at all which is awesome but within about 10 minutes it's a little sore, odd for a 25g needle considering i usually use 21g for just about everything since i'm lazy and don't want to reach behind the 21g boxes and i don't get any soreness. we'll see how it feels tomorrow. in the AM i'll be pinning another .5ml's with the same method for comparison to tonight.
Tren right?

www.levram.us

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for your honest review.. Any input about caps and crimps is appreciated and will be passed on.. Will watch for your next post

same issue with the draw even pushing air into the vial first, the oil is just too thick to efficiently draw with a 21g. pins with a 25 no problem but can't draw for shit with a 21, so back to 18's. i had almost instant soreness this time pinning in my other medial delt but my shoulder i injected last night felt perfect fine less than 12 hours later so i'm not worried about pip or anything. other than the drawing issue so far so good, nice and smooth compound. i'll keep this updated as the tren builds up in my system.

Back