• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coming off Tren E

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im currently coming off a Tren cycle after 3 months made good gains body changed alot during the cycle been off for 2 weeks now wow i stayed on a cruse of test e but im having major with drawls my body is looking soft Losing size, workouts sucks strength going down. Nothing has changed with my diet or workout regime. Is this normal?? I Cant remeber when I ran Tren last year if i exp this but i cant say that i did...:paddle:

That didn't happen to me when I came off. Maybe it is because we get used to looking lean and veiny and when they start to disappear we get all self conscience again.

That is what I run per week and hold gains pretty good. My only guess is the test is under dosed.

That's that what I'm thinking it's test 400 so I spilt the dose down to 250...

If test has been sitting for few months in room temp can it lose its potency

According to rich piana test dosed at that high of a mg/ml is not possible.

Some T400 has deca-ester attached, and takes weeks to take full effect. Do bloods and ill bet the problem is in your head, not your blood. You've run a successful tren cycle before? Was thinking you had problems and stopped early ?

Well I went from a 2xl to a fitted xl so I'm losing some size and fast gonna try increasing my test a Lil see if that's helps

Some T400 has deca-ester attached, and takes weeks to take full effect. Do bloods and ill bet the problem is in your head, not your blood. You've run a successful tren cycle before? Was thinking you had problems and stopped early ?
I got off tren don't like running it more than 20 weeks plus had random blood work and lipid were all over the place so that pushed me to get off asap. But yet I'm still on test with a good diet I'm dropping size quick

Back