• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fat loss help

Lorien Gordon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im new to this and was looking for the best cheep combo. i have been recommended clen and read stacking with T3 is good for serious fat loss but i have also been told oxandralone is good and is a weak steroid that doesn't carry as much risk as the others. what others do people recommend and which one may be better

first get your post count up and check out the rules and stickies then reseasrch these drugs...diet and cardio with a good routine will do wonders....people dont start using clen and t3 until they reach a low enough bf % and need tocut down more for comp.....these meds are not for the inexperienced...and have consequences.......if your not trying to enter a comp i would stick to a good diet and a solid routine.....jmo

Can we get some stats? Truly, the best thing for fat loss is the right diet and exercise program. But there are some things than can help. Tell us a little more so people can better address your situation

i didn't touch clen and t3 until i had cut probably 5 or 6 times, some of those being natty. i always knew there was something i could dial in differently regarding my diet before turning to drugs.

Back