• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ankle swelling help brothers :(

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay guys,

Please don't judge :(.. I'm an idiot I made a mistake. 3 weeks ago on a Saturday morning I did leg day. Hit calves really really hard this day. Sounds random but you'll need the back story.

I went out that night, and like an idiot I drank... I have never does this before. I had just finished my prohormone part of my cycle the week before.

When I get home, I noticed I had massive swelling on the inside of my ankle on both my feet. Only on the inside where the you can normally feel the bone? Well I couldn't that's how swollen it was. At first I thought it was edema, upon further research turns out it's not. It would be on both sides of the feet.

Anyway here are the bloods I did the very very next day. 3 days after my test e injection.

Alt was 114... This is what worries me greatly...
AST was 47
LDH was 275
GGT was 13 That looks okay

Test level; 89.2 NMOL/L When converted to ng it said 2550+ free test. IS this about write for total 500 test e a week?

So.. It's 3 weeks since then and my left ankle is completely healed. But y right one isn't. It's still swollen and it has gone up in swelling and down over the last few weeks.. I'm really worried here because I'm pretty sure it's just that I injured my ankles doing standing calve raises.. But the right foot still isn't healed and it's been awhile now :S..

Sorry for the length of text..

Back