• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New and need serious help

Lorien Gordon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Evening Guys

I'm Loz and I'm new to the forum. I was looking for some help and advice. I am 5'10 and weigh 210lb. i have been lifting for 7 months and seen massive strength and muscular changes however I struggle with my cutting phase, in fact it's pretty much a massive failure as I fail on the diet side massive ( I know its like 75% diet). Due to my sport and personal life I cannot really change my rota too much but I go to the gym 3 times a week in the morning before work(monday- chest and tricep work, tuesday- leg day and wednesday-back and bicep). i also have football training on wednesday evening (soccer to the american folk). I then have a match on saturday afternoons which I try to avoid being fatigued for hence why i have a 48 hour recovery.

I am looking to shed some serious fat and have been researching a lot into products i could take. I am new to this and was looking for something relatively easy to take. I have previously used ephedrine but I would like something stronger. I have been recommended Clen and Oxandrolone as they are fairly easy on your system and oxandralone doesn't require any blockers etc.

My diet is fairly healthy except on saturdays during off season as I am a bit of a sugar addict. i hit the gym at 7 (on an empty stomach as i cannot eat before). i follow this up with a protein shake with water and I usually have wheatabix for bfast with skimmed milk and honey within an hour of finishing my session. i follow it up 2 hours later with a banana. Around an hour later i have a high protein lunch. Late afternoon (5pm) ill have a light snack and a protein shake. Dinner (7pm) i gave a high prtein low carb meal and i have a shake before bed (11pm) with skimmed milk.

Can i please have some advice on what products I can use, how I may be able to tidy up my diet on a budget as i can only really afford £30 per week on shopping and what i can do about my session to maximise my fat loss, increasing my cardio fitness and getting stronger for football. Mixed goals is probably causing me serious problems so which one should I be concentrating on first?

Cheers

your diet actually sounds pretty spot on for a low calorie cutting diet, i would personally replace a couple shakes with real food. as long as you stick to that, you should be seeing progress as long as you're getting cardio in and not straying from your diet. for lunch you said you have a high protein lunch, what about carbs? and do you mean football like soccer football or american football?

Hi mate

for some reason I just cannot shed any fat at all. I usually avoid a lot of carbs but will add some in with breakfast and will have some as my light snack in the afternoon. Tbh I have struggled with me weight for years and I put on so easily it's unreal. Yea I play soccer twice per week.

Welcome.
Post up your exact diet in the diet section for more help.

Wrlcome to ASF!

Welcome! Take a look through the diet section and feel free to post questions there as you will get more hits there.

With the strength training along with what I can assume is very good form of cardio training with your soccer training and then games on saturday. You should have no problem with fat loss.
Something just doesn't seem right.

You'll have to go into more detail with everything.. training, diet.. etc.

Btw.. welcome to the community

With the strength training along with what I can assume is very good form of cardio training with your soccer training and then games on saturday. You should have no problem with fat loss.
Something just doesn't seem right.

You'll have to go into more detail with everything.. training, diet.. etc.

Btw.. welcome to the community

exactly what I was thinking

Welcome to the forum. These guys are sure to help you get to where you wanna go. I wish you much success!

Welcome to the forum bro. You hit the nail on the head with clenbuterol. It will help you to shed fat, used along with ephedrine on a weekly on-off basis will increase your fat loss. Fat loss is about a calorie deficit, using more calories than your consume. Back off simple sugar totally and cutting the carbs down will help you lose the fat. You have to WANT to lose fat MORE than you want to eat sugar and snacks if that actually is your issue.

Good luck to you brother and as others have suggested, check out the diet section.

Back