• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

(Opinion) best oil

Sps1228

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who in your opinion has the best oil and why ? Everyone has preferences

Roid + flows like water but abexen is pretty smooth as well.

If we are talking carrier oil, I have to say imported GSO from Italy. We have tried SOOO many oils and this by far is the best flowing WITH the compound mixed in.

DL

Valkryie has been making a bold statment! Zero pip,smooth oils for any gauge needle...No heating needed..25g's easy peasy Japoneay!
test-e250-new.jpg

dedede-2-2.png

Maybe we should start a worst oils thread? I've had some excellent and some shitttttttyyyy oils from this board. Roid+ and Abaxen are both great, smooth oils. I work for neither and rep for no one. I will add that the oils I tried above were not purchased from sponsors here.

My opinion is worth about as much as you paid me for it...

Valkryie has been making a bold statment! Zero pip,smooth oils for any gauge needle...No heating needed..25g's easy peasy Japoneay!
test-e250-new.jpg

dedede-2-2.png
Now that looks yummy.

Maybe we should start a worst oils thread? I've had some excellent and some shitttttttyyyy oils from this board. Roid+ and Abaxen are both great, smooth oils. I work for neither and rep for no one. I will add that the oils I tried above were not purchased from sponsors here.

My opinion is worth about as much as you paid me for it...
Absolutely bro. Appreciate you keeping it real

I see your 2 bottles, and I raise you.. some orals in the mix!

g3_zpsaa0c054b.jpg
g4_zpsd63e635b.jpg
g6_zps05103cdc.jpg
g5_zpsd2a64a34.jpg

test,did you say test?
tren_zps361991b1.jpg
tren1_zps3087bf89.jpg

Ive got that covered on vials. I can post a picture of my entire eventory (aroumd 600 vials) orals coming (not happy being 2mg off on a few tabs so i wont release them until they are spot on. Obviously I am not home (at the beach house). But i will post no problem. GrAnabolic.me and Muscle-depot.biz carry my product and soon Anabolic America ;)
Also if it tickles your feathers i can post 4 kilo of powder.
DL

:nono:Don't make me bring out the Sciroxx/pharmacom/Valkyrie nukes!:paddle:

I believe in diplomacy
Have a happy 4th my friend
nuke-cloud-wallpapers_12631_1280x1024.jpg

AY, BPL. Legend is nice and clear, despite the recent issues I'm really impressed with their prop. I hear great things about AMA, but never ran it.

i forgot got about the abaxen. First pin was today, but it literally drew like water. I was shocked actually.

Ive got that covered on vials. I can post a picture of my entire eventory (aroumd 600 vials) orals coming (not happy being 2mg off on a few tabs so i wont release them until they are spot on. Obviously I am not home (at the beach house). But i will post no problem. GrAnabolic.me and Muscle-depot.biz carry my product and soon Anabolic America ;)
Also if it tickles your feathers i can post 4 kilo of powder.
DL

wish i was as cool as this guy lol....one day :jerkit:

Valvoline???

I love the way AY and BPL oils flow smooth through a 27g (1.25in) pin. But there are several more sponsors with great gear. I enjoyed that carrier oil and gear though.

I do kind of want to try Dionysus' hulk-looking greenish imported GSO he talks about. I mean, something about a green glow being injected makes me feel like I'm going to become Captain America or Spider-Man or Hulk or some other cool shiz.

what did they pump Captain America full of in that movie anyways? Deca + Primobolan? Tren? Hmmmm

Is there something missin was this thread longer , was posts edited:hmm:

My experience with AY's oil was very good. Extremely smooth.

I have also had experience with Kalpa's oil and it's also extremely smooth. Absolutely zero pip. Although, they had an issue for a brief time for one batch that had terrible pip but they replaced all my vials without question with their standard oil and it was like butter.

My experience with AY's oil was very good. Extremely smooth.

I have also had experience with Kalpa's oil and it's also extremely smooth. Absolutely zero pip. Although, they had an issue for a brief time for one batch that had terrible pip but they replaced all my vials without question with their standard oil and it was like butter.
I'd love to try some of AY's gear.

BIG D PHARMA!!!

jk

I have yet to experience any kind of PIP that really bothers and inhibits me from doing shit so for now I luv everyone.

Muscle factory by far has the smoothest gear I have ever tried. Also, it's appropriately dosed. I don't even feel the oil and there is truly ZERO pip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sciroxx and Valk. Used both and using valk for my trt. Getting bloods soon :)

Back