• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Doctor wants me to stop

Brendan Hughes

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Doctor wants me to stop taking test cold turkey. I was on 1.5ng for 4 months think I'll be good or need something to restart my normal production

Id recommend u run a pct, blast hcg for a week or 2, then nolva and clomid....

Or taper down the test and give it time...

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

1.5ng how often? that's only .0000015mg that's a TINY amount even if you were hitting that shit 100x/day at 1.5ng, that would be .001mg/ week. that doesn't sound right at all. is my math fucked?

That won't do shit... Try HCG for 2 months if not three with your SERM starting after the ester clears. People half ass pct it's fucking laughable.

Idk I'm only 22 that could be it but
I had my blood tested by one doctor it was 320 got prescribed from him been on it for 4 months but recently went to see this other doctor one of my moms friends she did my blood my test came back really high(1424ng/dl free >51.0. Maybe I miss wrote the dose I take before it's 1.5 on a 23 gauge. She told me she doesn't think I really need it. If I kept taking it for 20 years I'll could losing being sexual functioning or something like that. She also said if I'm gonna keep taking it from the other doc she prescribe me pharmacy since I get compound from the other doc. I wanna keep taking it but if she really doesn't think I'm gonna take her word but she didn't mention anything about coming off it or if I need to restart my natural test

i would say that's high for a standard replacement dose, especially if you were already at 300

That won't do shit... Try HCG for 2 months if not three with your SERM starting after the ester clears. People half ass pct it's fucking laughable.

He was only on that amount for 4 months, its not like he was dosing this shit on a blast for a year....

IML Gear Cream!
You'll be fine. You're young and haven't been on long enough to have too hard of a time bouncing back. Go to the anabolic steroids section and read through the pct sticky

You'll be fine. You're young and haven't been on long enough to have too hard of a time bouncing back. Go to the anabolic steroids section and read through the pct sticky

Totally agree!!!

It was only 250 mlg per week!!! Thats nothing, but a cruise dose for a lot of people!!! Hell i was originally on 200 mlg per week and i stopped cold turkey, after doibg that dose for a year!!! I took hcg at only 500 ius per week for 4 weeks and then started clomid @ 50 ml per day for about 1 month and i bounced right back up to my original test level of 350!!! Yah!

Peoples bodies are different but it was in all honesty a cruise dose....nothing too huge that u cant bounce back from pretty quickly...

Last edited:

silly advise

The guy isn't taking 8 grams of test a week for Christ sakes. He's on TRT amounts of test, he doesn't need pct of any kind what so ever. Not sure where some of you guys get your info about "pct" but you're making way too big of a deal out of it. A trt patient has no need for pct if he discontinues the treatment at 1.5ml every wk or two.

I've pinned shit tons of test for months and never ran the kind of pct you described.

Last edited:
Back