• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DemGainz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everybody,

Where to start?

I'm 5ft 8, 187 lbs and between 10-12% bodyfat (according to who does the skin caliper test haha, I believe I'm closer to 13% TBH). I coach athletes and I am a performance athlete. My entire professional life revolves around fitness. I lift 4x a week, practice my sport 5x week, and train clients 6 days a week. How I lift depends on how close I am to a competition. I never lift like a bodybuilder because I'm trying to increase performance (but if I can look good too, then hell yeah) My "Big 3" stats are; deadlift: 455, Squat:405, Bench Press:305. These lifts aren't elite for a powerlifter (which I'm not), but I hope they illustrate that I am serious about performance.

Oh and the diet...

Meal 1: 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, bagel, 2 tbs of smart balance butter, and a banana.

Meal 2: 1.5 cups whole grain rice, 6 oz of chicken or pork, 1 cup of greens, 1.5 tbs of peanut oil

Meal 3: repeat meal 2 only with a different meat and greens

Meal 4: a normal 'merican dinner, (w.e the woman is cooking or go out to eat)

Meal 5: Pre-bed shake w/ w.e I need in it depending on where I am in the competition circuit, usually has some whey in it, with some milk and steal cut oats, berries, etc.

Supplements: Whey. Other than that, No.

I have a coach for my sport and a lifting partner who has a lot of exp. with lifting himself in a professional sense (educated in college in exercise science, aka lifting).

I ran 1 cycle 5 years ago when I was too young (jk). I ran anavar 10mg ED and Winny 1cc every 4 days (lying). I know that isn't a lot but I couldn't handle it, got caught by the moms and had to cut it short (yeah right). But that's it. Give me a break fellas, I was still at home and broke as f*ck. :loser:

I'm interested in learning as much as possible. Mostly about keepable gains and recovery. It's hard as f*ck for me to recover. I'm always banged up or run down. I can't slow down. It's out of the question. I'm not peaked all year long. I know that's not possible. But even when I'm not getting ready to compete I have to have a level of consistency in my training so I can look the part and perform the part of my professional life. Also, I'm still making gains, but about as fast as a dried out piece of bird sh*t slides down a windshield. lastly, I don't want to be anybodies guru but if a client asks me about "stuff" I don't want to just tell him some stupid crap some teenager put on youtube about some fake gear he made In his toilet. :nono:

Sorry this was long winded.

Welcome to ASF!

Welcome to ASF.

Back