• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stamina and roids

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm about to start a cycle with d Bol the first 6 weeks and winstrol the next 6 weeks and running sust and Arimadex the full 12 pct is nolva and clomid with HCG. I'm just wondering if this cycle will increase my stamina or make it worse I'm super active and I'm hoping it would increase my stamina for all the endurance sports I play

Dbol might give u some nasty back pumps threw out the day.

you might notice a decrease in your stamina, but if you train for endurance on gear, your endurance will increase (generally speaking). usually endurance athletes that use aas run very low doses of test, like 100-150mg/wk. if you stop doing cardio and crap then obviously it will decrease. all that being said, you better be eating like a motherfucker if you're planning on putting on size while keeping up with endurance activities.

id switch dbol with drol for better endurance and less pumps --- imo

Dbol = possible painful,muscle pumps during cardio
winny= possible joint pain
neither appealing prospects for endurance training

Forgive me if I'm incorrect, but wouldn't EPO be a great compound for this guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@sigrep regarding epo:

Some serious risks associated with running epo...like death... It can fuck you up bad if you're not really knowledgable and getting labs/hemocrit tested regularly.....so, I would say based on the op's question he should stay the F away from epo

@sigrep regarding epo:

Some serious risks associated with running epo...like death... It can fuck you up bad if you're not really knowledgable and getting labs/hemocrit tested regularly.....so, I would say based on the op's question he should stay the F away from epo

That's basically what I figured. I brought it up because I believe it was initially developed for runners as a synthetic kind of "blood doping."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was still an athlete I'd probably just be on test all the time. I feel like it makes my cardio and endurance better.

Back