• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AMA Labs

Never ordered from them but always heard good things from people on the board and im on here like my wifes on facebook.......so not much slips past me

They are g2g, I've tried them from another forum.

Yes you have :) What up ecto. Thanks for the support here. The TD's are dropping left and right at the moment. Can't wait till the pits start running wild on the board.

Even their capsule form of orals?? Only reason I ask is cuz I've really only seen tablet form. Thanks!

Ill be looking into my next order with AMA. What's the usual T/A time with AMA?

AMA is as legit as they come, I am currently running the following from AMA:

500mg Test Cyp EW
600mg EQ EW
100mg Tren Ace EOD
75mg Proviron ED
60mg Var ED...just kicked these in 2 days ago :D!!! Will bump to 80mg towards end of 6 weeks...

At the beginning of this cycle I had also ran as a kickstart:

60mg Tbol ED
100mg Test Prop EOD for 1st four weeks

Couldn't be happier with their quality (tested and proven by random checks on another forum, and my blood tests), their customer service is above and beyond, these bros really care about building a relationship with their customers, not just wham, bam, thank you man bullshit like other customer service I have experienced...and they are always giving away free gear via weekly contests, promotions, I don't know about the rest of you who have tried them...they are my trusted bros for a long time!!!

AMA Army...the Pits are strong bros, count on it!!!

Thanks bros. If its one thing we pride ourselves on its quality. Thats how AMA came to be in the first place. They were tired of all the garbage gear out there. Yes we have great customer service and delivery time is amazing but where we shine and are the most proud of is the consistency in high quality. There is a reason why when we hit a new board we take off like a wild fire. Plus the Pits like to breed. If you haven't tried us out then you haven't experienced the difference.

man i have to admit that the test prop is a little painful. The shot in my quad has me barely able to bend my leg. Anyone else have this? I had that happen from a supplier about 4 years ago and I eventually had to dilute it with a little grapeseed oil (sterile of course).
I guess ill give it a few more shots to see if my muscles dont adapt before i take that measure

great communication, fast T/a, discrete packaging ..wifes about try out some goodies from AMA:winkfinger:

man i have to admit that the test prop is a little painful. The shot in my quad has me barely able to bend my leg. Anyone else have this? I had that happen from a supplier about 4 years ago and I eventually had to dilute it with a little grapeseed oil (sterile of course).
I guess ill give it a few more shots to see if my muscles dont adapt before i take that measure
hmm :hmm: your the first person to say that, Iv been pinning 200mg eod in my quads and I get absolutely zero pip and a few boys that train with me say the same, AMA's T prop is the best Iv had, loving it...

hmm :hmm: your the first person to say that, Iv been pinning 200mg eod in my quads and I get absolutely zero pip and a few boys that train with me say the same, AMA's T prop is the best Iv had, loving it...

I ha e heard this many times not sure what the difference is exactly let me stew on it a bit and come back with a theory. TestProp Def has a rep as more painful.

Yep i havent heard this from anyone else. Everyone seems to think its pretty smooth.

I ha e heard this many times not sure what the difference is exactly let me stew on it a bit and come back with a theory. TestProp Def has a rep as more painful.

IME, the difference is usually due to a physiological difference in users. Some have little to no issues with prop, others get more significant PIP. The only time I have seen almost all users get PIP, the specific brand of Test P was brewed from tainted raw materials. Clean, properly-dosed raws + good brewing technique usually results in most users having a smooth experience, with a few here and there that simply have issues with the Propionate ester.

Oh I know but the prop AMA has does not give me pip at all.

IME, the difference is usually due to a physiological difference in users. Some have little to no issues with prop, others get more significant PIP. The only time I have seen almost all users get PIP, the specific brand of Test P was brewed from tainted raw materials. Clean, properly-dosed raws + good brewing technique usually results in most users having a smooth experience, with a few here and there that simply have issues with the Propionate ester.

That makes perfect sense. Its pretty much random who thinks prop is painful and they will think that about all prop not just one brand.

Oh I know but the prop AMA has does not give me pip at all.

Yeah got if that's all I was getting at- some people find all prop painful.

Back