• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another butthurt member...

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is the pm I received after I negged someone :roflmao:

"Why did you give me bad rep points on my post, are you a nigger or a Obama supporter. It is because of him and the rest of the Niggers that the Africa and now this country is in shambles."

Too bad I'm white....

"Why did you give me bad rep points on my post, are you a nigger or a Obama supporter. It is because of him and the rest of the Niggers that the Africa and now this country is in shambles."

Too bad I'm white....

Them are fightin' words....

I was laying low not fucking with people BUT.... it might change

..you can't really worry about what some moron writes to you on this site or any other.... fuck em' all !!!

InternetToughGuyKARA.jpg

I demand you speak the name of this butt hurt rat bastard

I think I know to whom Nocode is referring. Not hard to figure it out....

He is luck, I have an official complaint form for him to fill out.

Attachments

• Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg
    Butt-Hurt-Report-Form.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 48
Lmao^^^ this is tittys!!! Love it

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Too bad I'm white....

Lmfao... What in the fuck does that have to do with Obama? Just reaffirms your neg. id neg his ass too. And why do ppl take negs so seriously? Is just a neg...

Lmfao... What in the fuck does that have to do with Obama? Just reaffirms your neg. id neg his ass too. And why do ppl take negs so seriously? Is just a neg...

how dare you suggest that the internet is anything other than srs bidness

Good video Jeff, been a long week I needed that laugh! And to the fag who can't get negged without his period starting, fuck you honky!

Good video Jeff, been a long week I needed that laugh! And to the fag who can't get negged without his period starting, fuck you honky!

"What!? What, Sharon, I thought I was about to win 1 million dollars!"

Too bad I'm white....

You better be negging him daily, if not this thread is useless. GICH.

LMFAO! What has the world come to?

A 22 year-old Know-it-all is now a rep? Give me your advice all knowledgeable one, LOL. PATHETIC.

On top of that you sell-out by changing your avatar to coincide with the company you rep. BEYOND PATHETIC.

NEGGED.

Nah, i missed you. Where'd you go?!?!?!
Word is dr broscience and joecarol are your gimmicks

Too bad I'm white....

How did this guy come to this conclusion with the Avi you have???

Clueless!

Last edited:
His avatar doesnt say politics endorser :roflmao:

Back