• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When did you start seeing results on Tren A

Ryanuga47

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When did you notice size/strength gains and what else were you taking and what were the doses? Thanks in advance...

Strength was up by day 10, added 30 pounds to my squat work sets the first 3 weeks. Recomping and I see small changes daily. Scale hasn't moved. Been on 4.5 weeks. Started at 175prop 350trenA and after two weeks bumped the tren to 525. Added mastP a week ago at 350 and everything seemed to fall in place much better. Feel much more balanced since adding the mast.

Couple weeks or so. Running 525 whole time. Piss will start getting dark as hell too

Day 5: little bit lethargic, some insomnia

I've seen lethargy too but it seemed like it was from prami. I do recommend running prolactin control. Week and a half in my progesterone was 15. Should be 0 for guys I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel tren-a by day 4 running 350mg with test at 250mg a week and pinning everyday. Profuse sweating, wanted to push weights and reps beyond what I normally do.

I was seeing results after two weeks. Shoulders and traps were popping and getting good separation/definition. After week three is was very noticeable.

After week four I upped tren-a to 525mg and test 280mg a week and the magic continued.

by day 10 it's in full effect. i never get the huge strength increases that a lot of people like damgar do, 30 lbs at a time, more like 5-10lbs/week for the entire cycle.

I've been on it 7 days and I noticed that I had a couple of extra reps in me on pretty much everything I did at the gym last night. I also hit extra muscle groups that I usually work out on dif days. No insomnia yet but it's hot as hell in Ga this week and that hasn't helped with the sweat. I haven't really pissed that much darker yet. It's a little darker but I figured that was from sweating so bad. I've also been drinking a ton of water. So far I like what im feeling.

Tren A 100mg EOD
EQ 400(AY) 1cc twice a week
Test400(AY) 1cc twice a week

IML Gear Cream!
I have actually never used tren due to not wanting to deal with hairloss. But I have now tried Dienolone Acetate, which is structurally similar to Tren. I had similar results to what people report on Tren with hardly any unwanted sides like the hairloss I wanted to avoid. Just the sweating and heat, and some aggression/ shorter fuse (mine is long enough that it doesn't matter much).

Anyways, I felt it by week one, saw decent strength increases by week two. Increased by 55lbs on my dead lift by week 5. Was doing leg press with a weight I could barely get 10x with a rest-pause, got up to 25-30 reps with that weight (I do 50-40-30-20-10 sets on leg press).

sorry if bad response, I just thought it was similar enough to tren that it might help

I've been on it 7 days and I noticed that I had a couple of extra reps in me on pretty much everything I did at the gym last night. I also hit extra muscle groups that I usually work out on dif days. No insomnia yet but it's hot as hell in Ga this week and that hasn't helped with the sweat. I haven't really pissed that much darker yet. It's a little darker but I figured that was from sweating so bad. I've also been drinking a ton of water. So far I like what im feeling.

Tren A 100mg EOD
EQ 400(AY) 1cc twice a week
Test400(AY) 1cc twice a week

so you're going with higher test than tren? :thinking: I wish there was a specific rationale, tied to
outcomes or sides, that would dictate which ratio to use.

I get no tren sides it seems.. Iv got tren from 3 different sponsors 5 different brands... Only sweat like crazy... I went from the guy who barely glistened to a Fricken wet back in the gym! Literally! Anyways big strength gains at day 10

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Ill end up adding more tren before I'm through. Just gonna see how it feels. So far so good. Might up it to 5-600 a week

I ran double the test to tren. Felt great. Then backed it down to even doses and felt better.

I ran double the test to tren. Felt great. Then backed it down to even doses and felt better.

I've done both of those variations as well, currently a couple hundred higher test than tren and feeling pretty good. I really liked the 2:1 ratio though, the growth was the best I've seen

At or around day 7 I get acne,by 10 days Im feeling good...7-10 days for me..I just hate braking out, I look like Woganowski (Woogie)..

Breaking out took me alot longer but when it happened it was overnight...blam! Tanning and daily peroxide scrub from the mrs kills 90%

My strength increased within few days.. Started noticing visual changes 2 weeks in as for and I didn't start getting till about 4th week.. I notice physique changes almost daily now :)

BTC I have been really considering the 2:1 cycle ... Do you find that you need to take higher dose of adex at that ratio. Right now I only take .25 every 3 days or so..

Breaking out took me alot longer but when it happened it was overnight...blam! Tanning and daily peroxide scrub from the mrs kills 90%
Yeah dude, it literately happens over night for me...BLAMO and Im full on Woogy... Epsom salt in the bath,tanning beds,anti bac soaps, and a stringent..

why do all the good effects of tren not start until later but the bad sides start immediately :coffee:

my sleep problems started on day 2 of tren E, not even short ester.

I did 100mg EOD. Day 10 I noticed strength gains while in a pretty large deficit. I mainly used Tren to preserve Mass while doing a really hard cut. Day 5 I started noticing that I couldn't sleep well and would wake up 5 times a night and usually drenched in sweat. Other than that and lethargy(probably due to no sleep and calorie deficit) I didn't have many negative sides.

I've noticed the sleep seems related to estrogen/prolactin somewhat.

My sleep definitely went to shit when I started letro and prami. I realize now I probably should have been on prami whole time haha.

Don't even ask on letro. Been having fuckin weird gyno flair ups last two cycles.

I take my letro and prami before bed tho. Helps get the lethargy over with while I'm sleeping but kinda fucks my sleep up.

Not horny either. Idk if this is due to test lower than tren or what? Test prop 350, tren ace 525, 50mg winny daily.

I ran a course of accutane back in February and March and I'm not sure if it's that, changing soap, or tren just doesn't make me break out like test, but acne is anon issue unless I can't shower for a day for some reason, then it's pretty minor. Going shirtless as much as I can to lose the damn scars on my back. Maybe I should tan, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Accutane just dries out my lips and hands so damn bad. The sun and tanning helps a good bit too.

Just go tan bro. No one really cares and if they say anything just tell them to get fucked. I just joke about it cuz let's be honest you're in better shape than the accuser haha

Back