• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Melanotan II...

TheRiot777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why is this not more widely used? With skin cancer being the #1 cancer effecting people, why don't you hear of this being used for preventative measures? Reduced risk of skin cancer, increased fat loss, and increased libido... am i missing something?

Why is this not more widely used? With skin cancer being the #1 cancer effecting people, why don't you hear of this being used for preventative measures? Reduced risk of skin cancer, increased fat loss, and increased libido... am i missing something?
I think it's approved for use in Europe. The USA always lags on everything. Damn FDA wants to controls everything even down to our own stems cells in our skin. Wtf???

whats the longest you guys stay on? just ran it for a month and cant wait to start up again.

whats the longest you guys stay on? just ran it for a month and cant wait to start up again.

been doing research on this and it sounds very interesting. in the month you ran it, what benefits did you notice? or sides, if any?

I ran it last summer 2013, got darker than anyone in my family has ever gotten (american indian, irish and I've got ALL the irish), and just kept up a twice a week pin through january, 20 minutes in what would be considered a "starter" bed, 3 times a week. No lasting probs that I could tell except I had to switch girlfriends halfway through, sigh, women don't got no staying power anymore. I didn't get pale again til like late april/may and so grabbed some more and the bounce back was very quick, just weeks.

It does NOT prevent skin cancer. Please do not think that. Having tan skin does not mean less UVA or UVB rays are absorbed through the skin. I still avoid the sun and when I am in use a strong sunblock. I also avoid tanning beds and use jantanna for shows

It does NOT prevent skin cancer. Please do not think that. Having tan skin does not mean less UVA or UVB rays are absorbed through the skin. I still avoid the sun and when I am in use a strong sunblock. I also avoid tanning beds and use jantanna for shows

I think he is referring to using melatonin instead of tanning beds or laying in the sun.

I don't know aout skin cancer all I know is I can use a 10 sunblock and be out in the 90 degee heat and bright summer sunshine ALL DAMN DAY and NOT BURN AT ALL. This has never, ever, ever been the case for me. I lived in vegas for 3 years, worked construction outside and every 15 minutes I'd have to slather my white ass with 45 sunblock, I work neck scarves, when I could tolerate the heat I wore long sleeved shirts and now, I don't do any of that, cept for a light sunblocker like 10-12 spf.

you can titrate up very slowly and avoid a lot of the severe mole darkening

Im all freckles and moles and they do eventually fade out when you discontinue use...I looked middle eastern on the stuff

what freaked me out was is pigmented two of my toenails from the nail bed..now THAT was bizarre as well as some damaged skin that turned black..not dark brown..black
I still love the hell out of the stuff but it give me insane headaches nausea and uhhh...tons of blood flow to girl parts that wasn't comfortable after a few hrs :(

Ok so freckle darkening really is a problem? Or no? This is one I haven't tried yet

oh they'll definitely darken
not doing a "front load" type of dosing seems to minimize it quite a bit

I took a week off melanotan2 then took 500mcg last night. It works so well for erections after a lay off. I literally had a massive Erection all night while I slept which definitely gave me much better sex dreams. It's hard not to have a sex dream when you have massive wood. Hahaha

Im considering grabbing some more myself because ive been in the sun most of the summer and I'm still ungodly pale

should of thought of it sooner :/

I finally put it together if I take my melanotan II before bed it's helping with my insomnia. I can't believe it took this long to realize it. I actually slept great last night.

Only 5 tan sessions and 3 doses of melanotan II and I'm brown. I love this peptide.

Back