• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anobalic that doesn't drop natural test? Wanting to get prego.

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've done a few prohormones, and one cycle of test E 12weeks.
id like to do another cycle of some kind, but the wife and I are wanting to start trying to get prego in a couple months. I just want to know if there's anything out there that I can take that wont drop my sperm production, or if I just need to wait until after she gets prego for my next cycle?

The answer you are looking for is... Food. Lol

HCG is frequently used to keep the boys plump and keep the sperm producing. There are negatives assocaited with long term use, but running it on cycle will help with what you're wanting to do.

Note, HCG is something to add to a cycle, not a cycle to itself.

Anabolics? It's possible... Maybe

You could run some GH or peptides ... Not anabolics but could be good in your situation. If you can afford good gh at 5iu a day you'll be more than pleased

You could run some GH or peptides ... Not anabolics but could be good in your situation. If you can afford good gh at 5iu a day you'll be more than pleased

I don't know anything about GH/peptides besides clen.. Never looked into them. What are some options I have that wont shut me down?
looking for some mass and strength. I'm 5'8 @ 195lbs.... I'd like to eventually get to 220lbs, but am hoping for 205 out of my next cycle

I just checked my source I use for their GH.. Like I said I didn't really know exactly what I was looking at, since I've never looked into them... But seeing how steep the prices are plus the length of the cycle.. Way more money than I'd be willing to spend.

Fuck sake, dont worry man...you can get your lady up the duff no problem while you are juicing.
i have living proof that's nearly 3 years old .:coffee:

Read up on proviron. Its an anabolic steroid that will increase sperm production. Many sponsors sell it right here on ASF.

Read up on proviron. Its an anabolic steroid that will increase sperm production. Many sponsors sell it right here on ASF.

Just glanced at a few proviron threads.. Looks like every I clicked on, people are adding it into their cycles. Could I do a proviron only cycle? Or what could be good to stack with it that again, won't drop my sperm production?

I have 4 ages 6mons to 12 years old all juice babies

We've had sex almost everyday for about a year with no birth control/condoms/pulling out, all while on cycles/ between cycles. And no babies yet... I've been off for a couple months now, and she will be home in a couple months from Afghanistan. (Army). So four months clean I'm hoping will help us out... But like you all, I still want to be growing if I can!

Just hold off on your cycle until after she's knocked up... Can you really physically not wait that long? This is your future child we're talking about.

one lucky dude the pregnant sex will be so fun! good luck. May the anabolic god give you twins who grow up to be rich and support you.

Peptides are the cheaper option here and will give faster results. GH is of course ideal but not cheap at that dose.

Well apologies brother. Has she looked into clomid? Buddy of mine had this problem ended up with twins. Such a great thing for them. Good luck! Let's us know when u get it done.

Well apologies brother. Has she looked into clomid? Buddy of mine had this problem ended up with twins. Such a great thing for them. Good luck! Let's us know when u get it done.

No, but I have some clomid I could give her. What does that do for her? And what would she want to dose it?

Clomid if I understand it correctly puts a womans reproductive system into over drive. Its a woman's fertility drug by design. My buddys wife was prescribed it by her fertility doc and it worked. I dunno if you want to give your wife your shit. No offense to any sponsor here but I'm a bit nervous giving my girl anything but shit I'll eat it. His insurance covered it for generic scrip.

Can someone point me in the right peptide direction? I've been reading threads here and have no idea what anything is. Sounds like many of them don't give much results. Are there any "strong" peptides that I will be able to notice a big difference with?

You have a few options..

1) Wait till shes prego and then peruse whatever avenue you considered prior.

2) Run var.. It will suppress ( It's been proven in studies to posses HTPA shut down ) However it won't strongly influence in short duration's..

3) Run short esters,and have the ability for faster recovery

4) Utilize HCG with a shorter cycle..

Keep in mind,any All anabolics will manipulate HTPA function

Get Shredded!
Just curious, man - if you've been going at it for a year, including between cycles, with nothing, have either of you been checked for sterility? If you're shooting blanks no matter what, or she isn't ovulating properly, you might want to know.

I've done a few prohormones, and one cycle of test E 12weeks.
id like to do another cycle of some kind, but the wife and I are wanting to start trying to get prego in a couple months. I just want to know if there's anything out there that I can take that wont drop my sperm production, or if I just need to wait until after she gets prego for my next cycle?

The wife and I want to get pregnant? You gonna get pregnant too bro?? Da fuq... :hmm:

Just curious, man - if you've been going at it for a year, including between cycles, with nothing, have either of you been checked for sterility? If you're shooting blanks no matter what, or she isn't ovulating properly, you might want to know.

That is something that we've thought could be the problem. Like I said, she's currently in afghan and will be back in two months. One of the first things we are doing is going to schedule an appt to get her tested. If she is okay, then I will get tested as well to see if I'm the problem (I'm waiting to get checked until I've been off cycle for awhile, so it can be accurate as possible.

Back