• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Did I get scammed by moneypak or what??

Tuck1502

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greendot cards supposed to have 16 digit numbers on the back? I tried to check the funds on the card and every time I enter the number it says invalid number? Anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Greendot cards supposed to have 16 digit numbers on the back? I tried to check the funds on the card and every time I enter the number it says invalid number? Anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Man you should call them and hope you kept the receipt. I used to fuck with greendot a lot if something like that goes wrong the first thing I would do is call

this..call imediately

Well fuck me running backwards through a sticker patch..smh

- - - Updated - - -

It's the one time

I had the same issue I don't belive you can check the balance on one timers but I might be wrong

Okay, thanks for the input and I think you are right about that.

The digits are not standardized they vary from pack to pack.

Okay thanks, I was just getting really irritated by seeing that message "invalid number" over and over...you'd think they'd let you check it out but I guess not.

IML Gear Cream!
Okay thanks, I was just getting really irritated by seeing that message "invalid number" over and over...you'd think they'd let you check it out but I guess not.

So wait a minute there is no 'one time use' green dot card. There is the temp prepaid card you buy in the store, and the 'full use' personalized one you can have sent to your house after you verify your identity. Both are reloadable and you can check the balance over the phone or online on either one. The main difference with the temp card is that you can't reload with a check, bank transfer, or direct deposit, you can only reload with a moneypak purchased with cash. You also can't withdraw cash from an ATM, you can only use it to directly make purchases. The temp card has a 16 digit card # on the front just like any other debit card, it just isn't embossed on there and it doesn't have your name. Are you trying to check the balance on a prepaid debit card, or a moneypak card where you scratch off the back to reveal the #?

I have the green piece of cardboard that has a 14 digit number on the back, got it at walgreens. Yes, I was wanting to check the balance but couldnt figure out how...

I have the green piece of cardboard that has a 14 digit number on the back, got it at walgreens. Yes, I was wanting to check the balance but couldnt figure out how...

Ah okay I see what's going on. That is the Moneypak reload card. You can't check the balance on those except when you load it to the actual Green Dot debit card or to a Paypal or whatever, it'll say how much got loaded. Those are an all or nothing deal, what I mean is if there's $100 on the Moneypak you can only load the whole $100 with it. You can't check the balance cause the balance is static it doesn't change until you load the card, then the balance is 0 dollars.

Back