• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Design work.. Rather for websites or banners for forums..

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This may be in the wrong section.. if so, I apologize!

It's gonna be a slow month for work, I still get a base pay but typically summer time is the slowest time for web designers. So looking to see if anyone wants to update there site, images for the forums, vial images, really anything graphic design related. Willing to barter for design work. I've worked with a few companies on here, and I'm in the midst of designing two peptide sites also. PM me for info or if you have any questions.

Did great work for a company here^ I approve his work
Thanks bro.. Figured I might as well offer it now since it's gonna be a slow month for me. typically I don't like doing any extra work while I'm usually working, but this next month is gonna be super slow. Might as well put my skills to use. haha

So far I have 2 sponsors working with me on new vial labels. I won't list any sponsors unless they want to be listed. I've had a bunch of questions so I'll just post here since I can't update the top thread.

1. Yes I'll take payment in cash instead of gear. But I'd prefer gear since that's what I'll end up spending the money on anyway.

2. Design work isn't cheap guys. Offering me 10% off isn't a good deal. I can make anywhere from $200-$800 dollars for custom designed images for businesses and companies. I don't expect anywhere near that, but don't try and low ball me. lol

3. If you want a whole site, vials, images, and everything I expect half the gear/payment upfront. Not for everything, but bigger items yes. Why? Because if I took 18hrs of my day to design something and you decide to just steal it... There's absolutely nothing I can do, can't really go complain to anyone due to the type of sites this is. Lmao.. That's like going to tell the cops you got bad pot from a local drug dealer.

4. Yes I do web mastering also, I'll maintain the site and add any new images for a monthly fee/gear exchange. This is unlimited to images. But it MUST pertain to that site, I'm not gonna design an image for another company for you for free. lol

Thats basically all the questions I got.. I had someone ask me to design a site and see if they look it, but wouldn't make any type of deal. Unfortunately I'm not gonna waste my time if nothing can be made. I will design whatever it is to your likings, if you decide you don't like it, or want something changed.. I do that for free, it's not something I'll ask for more money because of. It's called revisions on a site.

Back