• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Top Came Off Vial ??

whontime

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, when I popped the cap off of a vial of Melanotan 2 the entire top came off leaving the vial top open. The cap fell on my shirt, I put it back on and reconstituted the peptide. My question is would you pin this shit or not? Think it will kill me or give me the aids?

You're dead bro... Totally dead.
Jk... Sounds like you're ok to me.
I keep some extra sterile vials around for situations like this . Had the top pop of some test before, just drew it out and transfered to a new vial.
I think you're good... But mt2 is pretty cheap and lots of the pep sources are cool and would replace for you if you're concerned

It's more of an infection risk that I'm concerned about. Obviously the inside of the top fell on my shirt and got contaminated. Like you said, it's cheap, but I hate waiting on another vial. I also wouldn't like having a skin site infection lol.

Nah man. If the top popped of easily, it wasn't sealed as well as it should have been. Could have gotten contaminated. I'd request a new one. If not replaced chalk it up as a loss, and buy from another company. This is just MY opinion.

Nah man. If the top popped of easily, it wasn't sealed as well as it should have been. Could have gotten contaminated. I'd request a new one. If not replaced chalk it up as a loss, and buy from another company. This is just MY opinion.

This is what I would suggest as well

I'm sure they would probably replace it. This is a reputable sponsor on here and everything else I got was perfect. Just one of those things. Nobody's fault really. I was just curious if anyone would actually give it to their lab rat.

That was my first thought as well. Just wanted to hear someone else say so. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Now whenever I open any vials I'm gonna think about this and be easy as shit on the vial taking the top off. lol

Back