• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Myostatin effects for cycle?

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

I am currently going into week 5 of a 12 wk test cycle (600mg/wk, 300mg mon/thurs).

Due to the myostatin effects, would it be worth me increasing the dose to say 800mg/wk for my last 4 weeks?

Thanks

Infact, i am thinking of following HeavyIrons pyramid scheme which is the following:

Week 1-5 600mg Testosterone weekly
Week 6-8 800mg Testosterone weekly
Week 9-10 1 gram Testosterone weekly

What do you guys think?

Since my test is dosed 300mg/ml then maybe there is a better way to do this, how does this look for pyramidding?

Wk 1-4 600mg test
Wk 5-8 750mg test
Wk 9-12 900mg test

Or if the small increase wont make enough difference then:

Wk 1-4 600mg test
Wk 5-8 900mg test
Wk 9-12 1200mg test

Id rather stick to a lower dose.

Any ideas?

It is indeed.

Just curious from reading HeavyIrons posts, seems like the most efficient way to use is to pyramid.

What do you think?

I would just stick to the 600 MG per week for your first cycle. That will do awesome things for your body on your first cycle and I think upping the dose this early is just a waste of money and gear. Just my opinion

www.levram.us

If You want a little kick at the end use winstrol,anavar or epistane

-Oracle

I agree that 600mg is plenty for a first cycle. Ride it out. The gains will keep coming on a first cycle. Increasing your dose is just asking for sides without necessarily getting better gains.

just stick with it and enjoy. At 5 weeks it's probably just getting good for you

Back