• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EK lab testing

MakeItMethylated

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am running
600 test a week DP
400 deca a week DP
.5 adex EOD DP
BLR prolactrone 1 cap a day

7 weeks into cycle-

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352408582.233452.jpg

Yes I got gyno from this

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Pic is too small for me. Whenever I try to zoom, everything becomes blurry so I can't make out any of the numbers.

I'm double checking that total estrogen is different than estradiol. I believe it is (hence the normal reading being <130). If your estradiol was 150, than I would question the adex, but I don't think that is the case. I will check back in.

Thanks !

So, estradiol is is the main "female" hormone tested for. However, there are two others, Estriol and Etrone, that are also sometimes tested, but they are metabolized from Estradiol, so this is usually the main one checked.

Can you check and see if the test is just for estradiol?

Get Shredded!
Way too high e2, no wonder you got gyno symptoms. Get new ai asap.

Up your ai to .5 Ed get yourself some labs in a week and see what it's at then. U could just be very estrogen prone and I recall your running .25 eod. It's just hard to believe anything dp is bunk. I've used about everything under the sun from them. I'd say up the dose first if that doesn't help get yourself some letro or formeron and see what happens

Last edited:
It's always possible u got a bad batch. Shit happens bro. Powder sources aren't consistent at times

- - - Updated - - -

What about a bad batch?

I ran dbol by itself at 40mg with no AI and didn't get gyno just gained 15 pounds
Just because u didn't get gyno doesn't mean your estro wasn't up tho

Back