• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Zyg in the house.

Zyglamail

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey folks, just registered thought id say hi. Been lifting for over 25 years.

and yes, im the same zyglamail from EF if anyone cares.

Welcome to the forum Zyg ....feel free to close your EF acc :winkfinger:

Welcome to the forum Zyg ....feel free to close your EF acc :winkfinger:

No need to close it, for some reason BRR banned me with no explanation. I was even told he would call me but never did. I was a mod there for over 10 years and probably cleaned up more spam posts than anyone and apparently I dont deserve an explanation.

My guess would be because I was one of the few mods who wasnt pimping out some company. Over the years as my knowledge has evolved I started preaching the basics of a solid foundation over jumping on some peptide/sarm or aas because in the long run doing so will make the use of performance enhancing drugs work that much better and day in and day out we saw people who just weren't making progress and to me the reason was obvious.

Welcome! This is a good place to be!

Welcome aboard! You picked a great place!

Welcome to ASF

Welcome zyg! If you noticed I stopped posting over at gay wad central back in January....this place is why. There is no other place like ASF. The level of knowledge and experience here is unparalleled. Now that you are here it's just a little richer in knowledge.

Zyg is a fucking top notch bro for those that dont know him. His suggestions are also the reason my shoulders feel/work as good as they do today.
To put it bluntly he got shit on by the EF faggot admin. for dping a great job. I will also say that when that place turned into nothing but a bunch of spamming mods and shill fest faggotry....zyg didnt participate. Integrity.....

Welcome bro.

Hope you dont think im out of line zyg for throwing that out there.

Welcome zyg! If you noticed I stopped posting over at gay wad central back in January....this place is why. There is no other place like ASF. The level of knowledge and experience here is unparalleled. Now that you are here it's just a little richer in knowledge.

Zyg is a fucking top notch bro for those that dont know him. His suggestions are also the reason my shoulders feel/work as good as they do today.
To put it bluntly he got shit on by the EF faggot admin. for dping a great job. I will also say that when that place turned into nothing but a bunch of spamming mods and shill fest faggotry....zyg didnt participate. Integrity.....

Welcome bro.

Thanks for the kind words BTC!

Welcome brother. Always great to have another iron vet on the boards!

Welcome bro.

Thanks for sharing, BTC. Welcome, Zyg. I look forward to your posts :)

Welcome!
Sorry about the other forum drama but glad you ended up here! still so much for me to learn off others :D

Glad you took my advice and came over here bro, BTC is here but other than that its a all hetro here..:roflmao:

You were one of the top moderators over at EF and always gave non-biased good solid advice , to say you were badly treated after 13 years of loyalty would be understating things.

EF's loss is ASF's gain , i'm a still a noob here but there are a lot of good bro's and good info on this site.

No need to close it, for some reason BRR banned me with no explanation. I was even told he would call me but never did. I was a mod there for over 10 years and probably cleaned up more spam posts than anyone and apparently I dont deserve an explanation.

My guess would be because I was one of the few mods who wasnt pimping out some company. Over the years as my knowledge has evolved I started preaching the basics of a solid foundation over jumping on some peptide/sarm or aas because in the long run doing so will make the use of performance enhancing drugs work that much better and day in and day out we saw people who just weren't making progress and to me the reason was obvious.

Welcome Zyg..
I remember you from way the hell back in the day

You were in his wallet. It's a damn shame how him and his cronies have ran roughshot over all the people that made EF what it was. If your knowledgeable, Your probably on their hit list and it's only a matter of time before your banned. It's the only way they can continue to pull the wool over the noobie's eyes .

Glad you took my advice and came over here bro, BTC is here but other than that its a all hetro here..:roflmao:

You were one of the top moderators over at EF and always gave non-biased good solid advice , to say you were badly treated after 13 years of loyalty would be understating things.

EF's loss is ASF's gain , i'm a still a noob here but there are a lot of good bro's and good info on this site.

^^ and don't forget it bitch....:paddle:

Welcome Zyg..
I remember you from way the hell back in the day

You were in his wallet. It's a damn shame how him and his cronies have ran roughshot over all the people that made EF what it was. If your knowledgeable, Your probably on their hit list and it's only a matter of time before your banned. It's the only way they can continue to pull the wool over the noobie's eyes .

Thanks for the welcome.

Ya know, one has to wonder, if I was in his wallet, why act the way they did? I mean wouldnt it make sense to talk to me and try and get me on board as opposed to just cutting me lose with no word or explanation? The only thing I can think of was it was pretty clear I wasnt going to sacrifice my integrity for a couple bucks by peddling products that werent top notch. So, if I would only peddle the best of products and they knew it then it would seem to me the reason I wasnt approached is because they knew their product quality couldnt make me a beleiver and thus it would have been a waste of time to try and convince me otherwise. I guess that tells everyone just what kind of product they offer.

Back