• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winstrol or d Bol first

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I have PCT and all that figured out along with nolva,clomid etc my question is: I'm about to run sust(12 weeks) with d Bol(6 weeks) and winstrol(6 weeks) I just don't know if I should run the d Bol in the first 6 weeks then winstrol or winstrol then d Bol. Preferably I would want to take winstrol first because I want that extra pump and less water weight for when I play sports (they finish end of summer ) then I would start the d Bol and I wouldn't care so much for that excess bulkiness and water weight. I've read on here many people in favor of both ways. I just want the most efficient use of the gear I'm using and I want to maximize my gains. If taking d Bol in the first 6 weeks would increase my overall gains I would be all for it. Thanks guys.

I've used dianabol 40mg for 4 weeks, not sure about 6. Didn't like it, spiked my BP more then tren

The dbol will give you the instant gratification of gains.Which will help your drive and motivation. I would recommend one or the other if trying to stay dry use winn,var or epistane. If your after size the d's will definitely help

-Oracle

Is this your first cycle ? I ask because of the way you phrased your question no offense .

Back