• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What Razors do you use Face/body (expensive or inexpensive?)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What Razors do you use for the Face/body (expensive or inexpensive?) I been a Quattro kinda guy,but sheesh these things get rather costly..
I'm half tempted to just grow out the patch Mcgee along with the nut duster..
I tried the fusion, she had a coupon so why not,meh? But holy hell I'd rather spend it on my diet..Plus at 37 yrs old I'm losing the drive to shave anymore..It's been a choir for 2 decades..

I decided to try these cheap disposable ones,3 blades,how bad can they really be?!?.. Mother of God, I was bloody from head to toe like the "Passion of Christ" ..

Lately I been using HER razor the "Intuition".. It has soap around it..It's absolutely tits!:winkfinger:..I wish I used this for my arms and chest years ago!:wits:

What do you guys/gals use for overall body hair?

Dollar shave club 6 blade. The packaging alone is worth it

Schick hydro for body. Gillette fusion pro glide for face. They both vibrate.

Mach III for the face and the body groomer for, well, the bod. Honestly it's not so much the razor as it is the shave cream or lack of it. I've been using hair conditioner instead for years. Goodbye razor burn and nicks.

Mach III for the face and the body groomer for, well, the bod. Honestly it's not so much the razor as it is the shave cream or lack of it. I've been using hair conditioner instead for years. Goodbye razor burn and nicks.
I gotta lather up with soap,I cant use any cream or gels.

this is true ...i started using my wifes conditioner to shave my head/face and the razor well ive used ever razor out there and there all too damn expensive really....

Been subbed to the Dollar Shave Club for over a year now and love it. I wouldn't say they are on par with the typical Mach/Gillettes but damn close to it. Try out Nair for Men as well... horrible smell but a pretty decent product for when you're lazy.

IML Gear Cream!
Gillette fusion for me and I use the wife's intuition with the soap on it when she isn't looking

None why shave ? Don't shave my face growing a beard, not enough hair on my chest or back to care, but for all you hairy sunz a bitches why don't u use a strait razor so u only have to buy one

Taser...I mean laser hair removal. I think it a kind of S&M thing. Feels so good when the pain stops...and the hair is gone.

Just a li'l twisted.;)

Taser...I mean laser hair removal. I think it a kind of S&M thing. Feels so good when the pain stops...and the hair is gone.

Just a li'l twisted.;)

My Mrs is doing laser for the last few months but the AAS is doing its damned'est to fight it. I use the fusion..head face, body. Water only in the shower.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a li'l twisted.;)

My Mrs is doing laser for the last few months but the AAS is doing its damned'est to fight it. I use the fusion..head face, body. Water only in the shower.

trimmer, a super short detailing one on everything except the junk. the junk gets gillette power fusion

when i was locked up we put nair all over this dude and he had an illergic reaction an fawked him up...God hates me and im still paying for my past ...

Just a li'l twisted.;)
I would think waxing would be more of an s&m thing ....

Dollar shave club 6 blade. The packaging alone is worth it

is that for body or face?

Gillette fusion for everything. Although I'm really sick of paying 25 fucking dollars for 5 blades. Probably the biggest rip off ever.

Dollar shave club ! I second that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight razor for face, and nothing for the body - I don't swim, so don't need the aerodynamics

Get Shredded!
Phillips body groom electric, thing is awesome for any length body hair, $60

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

^^^am buying very soon.

Straight blade for my face. Everything else i use this pink one my wife gets. Its for chicks, but man, it works well.

Mangroomer Ultimate Pro for the body, Merkur stainless safety razor for the face. Anything I can't shave with that, I wax.

yeah...some areas of me get waxed...the rest shaved...

some of me has been lasered but Im eyeing electrolysis too these days

but the dollar shave club razors are amazingly good for the price. Their shave butter is ok, hubs like it. Im kinda "meh" about it.

Why don't y'all with hospital access use surgical shavers? Those were what I used in the 90's when I had access to them.

only thing i ever saw for the surgery suites were run of the mill wahl clippers and bic disposables

I like the Hydro 5. Nothing else seems to work well for me

Great thread . Keeping that hairless BBing look is an art ! I use different products for different body parts . For the face Braun electric shaver . Hands down the BEST shave I have ever had . With electric shavers you must use the pre shave before and it takes about a month to train your wiskers . Like a baby's bottom . For the torso and arms, Gillette fusion . I use Nivea shower and shave soap and never get even a nick . Cheap razors will carve the body up leaving you a bloody mess . The back nair . Legs I use a Wahl trimmer . It sound like a lot of work but once you get a system it's not bad . I hate body hair on myself . I feel so clean without it .

Back