• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting Raped With Cameras Tomorrow!!!!

Unlisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
At 10am tomorrow i will be under general anesthesia while they go up my urinary tract to look into my bladder /prostate and whatever else to see why im pissing large amounts of blood...Was also told they would possible go in theback door to investigate as well:mad:...and maybe thoat...

while there in there they will hopefully locate the issue and fix it...loosing a half a pint of blood in the urinal is gettin old but is great to really freak out the person next to ya....or when ya bust a load on your ladys chest and its all blood.....that was when she said a bj was no longer on the agenda.:(.....ill just have to find someone with an iron deficiancy;)..haha

anyway if i wake up ill let you giys in on the issue and what caused it.....i am 10 days in on a test cyp/dbol cycle...i took my dbol dose of 30mg yesterday and will not take anymore till after the procedure...the test i pinned sat. and will pin again after procedure as well...pending diagnosis...of course if cancer is involved all will be stopped imediately...

i talked to them about my cycle and everything im taking and were no issues at all..actually was told i really didnt have to stop taking anything except supps that thinned the blood , however better safe than sorry if something does go wrong....anyway.i will post back hopefully tomorrow evening if i get out by then with details....

if i dont wake up my wife is available

At 10am tomorrow i will be under general anesthesia while they go up my urinary tract to look into my bladder /prostate and whatever else to see why im pissing large amounts of blood...Was also told they would possible go in theback door to investigate as well:mad:...and maybe thoat...

while there in there they will hopefully locate the issue and fix it...loosing a half a pint of blood in the urinal is gettin old but is great to really freak out the person next to ya....or when ya bust a load on your ladys chest and its all blood.....that was when she said a bj was no longer on the agenda.:(.....ill just have to find someone with an iron deficiancy;)..haha

anyway if i wake up ill let you giys in on the issue and what caused it.....i am 10 days in on a test cyp/dbol cycle...i took my dbol dose of 30mg yesterday and will not take anymore till after the procedure...the test i pinned sat. and will pin again after procedure as well...pending diagnosis...of course if cancer is involved all will be stopped imediately...

i talked to them about my cycle and everything im taking and were no issues at all..actually was told i really didnt have to stop taking anything except supps that thinned the blood , however better safe than sorry if something does go wrong....anyway.i will post back hopefully tomorrow evening if i get out by then with details....

Not if, you will wake up dummy. One love, brother

And don't even say that. Just spoke with me 70 year old neighbor, his pops passed. I've never seen an old man ball like he did.. Fuck

thanks bro...ill send u the vid when done:coffee:

Good luck brother ...there goin to find it and fix it :winkfinger:.....then the bjs are back on bro :roflmao:

damn..70 yrs old and dad just passed....he had a long life...had to be at least 86 min...and yes sucks to see a grown man cry...

I had the anal probe 6 mos ago. Propofol is the shit, I don't remember a damn thing.....really, I swear.

I had the anal probe 6 mos ago. Propofol is the shit, I don't remember a damn thing.....really, I swear.

ya thats what Micheal Jackson said...

That's the good shit. Burns when it hits you veins, ask MJ

IML Gear Cream!
damn..70 yrs old and dad just passed....he had a long life...had to be at least 86 min...and yes sucks to see a grown man cry...

It was a strange, humbling feeling. I can't describe it

Good luck brother ...there goin to find it and fix it :winkfinger:.....then the bjs are back on bro :roflmao:

haha...thx and thats the plan brother...

Wow! No orifice is sacred. I wish you a successful surgery and quick recovery. Subbed. :)

now i know how my wife feels when the kids leave.....thx and will definately give a detailed report..

It was a strange, humbling feeling. I can't describe it

sux...when in doubt--- hug it out....just make sure its a man hug and not full on junk to junk cry on shoulder type...

Oh shit. All the best man, will be thinking of you.

Oh shit. All the best man, will be thinking of you.

thx..LL...when im done with my menstral cycle i can hopefully start my log so i can try and shoulder press 60s 4x10 and not feel so bad about a 100lb littlelady out liftin me...wouldnt be so bad if i wasnt 225lbs.:(

u sure ur dumbells are all the way full with sand and weights are proper:coffee:

thx..LL...when im done with my menstral cycle i can hopefully start my log so i can try and shoulder press 60s 4x10 and not feel so bad about a 100lb littlelady out liftin me...wouldnt be so bad if i wasnt 225lbs.:(

u sure ur dumbells are all the way full with sand and weights are proper:coffee:
I actually use the pretty pink weights and write my own numbers on them. Shh our little secret ;).

But I wish I could press 60s Lol. Soon my friend

haha...my 7yr old daughter has those and pretends to be me gruntin and yelling when we lift.. ..goodtimes....

and nodoubt 60s are in ur near future...

haha...my 7yr old daughter has those and pretends to be me gruntin and yelling when we lift.. ..goodtimes....

That's awesome, teaching her well man. Nothing better than that! I can't thank my parents enough times for encouraging me to do whatever I want and never encouraging gender roles. Hell, I was out there working with the boys for as long as I can remember, couldn't appreciate those lessons any more at this point in life. I am now independent, and my relationships are much better with everyone, including myself.

You'll be fine. I expect a drugged up message immediately after. I'm always available

Ouch man - I hope everything goes well. I'd also make sure they use a different probe for the mouth than they do for either of the other 2 places... Just sayin'

Looking forward to the after action report.

Get Shredded!
Unlisted, you're safe. See you soon.

Again my sympathies go out to you unlisted.. I have been there and had these procedures done myself.. Best of luck and let me kno the outcome..

Good luck. Hope it gets fixed.

well i made it..:clapping:.the diagnosis was fried blood vessels ....wont know for at least to weeks if the removed vessels were the culprit......all i kniw is it feels like someone stuck a lit sparkler in my dick hole.:mad:.....fawk!!!!!!! now that the anesthesia wore of it sux.....im so scard to piss again....still on my period but different now....my dick will just bleed sitting here....i need a man pon....or i could just let the dog clean it up for me..:coffee:

thx for all your support fellas and fellettes....and my sweetheart jeffy:kiss: full homo....now im gonna take a handfull of percs while i can cus tomorrow itsback on cycle and no acetaminophen with my dbol....my kidneys and liver are already protesting.....

in 2 wks i will post if im g2g or needing a new procedure....

oh ya and he said my prostate was a little enlarged butnnot to worry and there were some stones in my prostate and also not to worry...thats all i kniw till my followup in 2 weeks

Last edited:
Good news. Hope that diagnosis is correct. Enjoy the meds

Guaze and a light weight rubber band works wonders for penile bleeding. Done it quite a few times. If you want to soothe the dick hole a bit you can do a tbsp of natural sea salt in 8oz's of warm water in a cup. Dissolve the salt and dip your junk in for about 10 minutes

Back