• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice would b appreciated

bigcchad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have any advice on what cycle to do to rip up and get my strength back I've been out of the gym for 7 years and today was my first work out . Anyone have any advice .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For how long before gear .

They will want more info, age stats and stuff like that, but I say go for it, testosterone only if you never cycled before. 500 mgs a week.

So today was my first work out day in a long!!!! Time , it would b okay to start test and how much .iam 40 years old 5'11 220lbs and I've never done gear ,I wanna rip back up like I was in my mid twenties I always had a natural body rip tone and I've just been eating garbage for 7 years and the fat covered my stomach muscles and double chin is starting to show. I just wanna get lean and back to 185 lbs with lean mass and definition ,I just let myself go when I got married but she's gone and I want my body back just asking for help because I don't wanna do nothing wrong and I wont fast results . Thanks

Thanks! b
Big Time appreciate it

Thanks Big Time appreciate it .

Ya I would say you definitely have some weight to lose, no offence, it happens you know, ya get married and comfortable eat whatever ya want. but getting it off is hard. I've only done 6 cycles so I'm not the most Knowledgeable guy on the board but I would recommend just 500 mgs a week of testosterone cypt or eth for 12 to 16 weeks. And alot of cardio. that's really all I can tell you. I know your probably in a hurry to get going but If you've been out of the gym for a while I recommend taking it easy at first and let your body get used to strenuous activity again. There are alot of good sponsors on this board with high quality gear so just do a little research or if you want you can PM me and I can point you to a few sponsors that I know are legit from experience with there gear. Good luck in getting back into shape brother :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Diet , Workout, and Gear in that order. Don't forget it not a magic pill.

I would recommend 6 months without gear unless your levels are low. Even at 40, busting your ass for six months will have a big effect and honestly unless you're ready to go on gear full time the letdown of training without gear and no real sense of the work is probably going to keep you out of the gym once you go off your cycle and have to pct. Even with low T I made great progress the first 6 months. I was 35 and had been out of the gym for 18 years. Work was the only excercises I got.

K thanks y'all. I started a high protein low carbs with veggies and don't eat after 6:00 pm except my smoothie after work out and drinking nothing but water ,cardio 3 x week with working a push and pull work out 5 days rest sat , sun . that's my plan till I hit that plateau affect and time to change up then I think I wanna hit the gear pretty hard but I wanna do it the rite way with out getting gyno or hurting myself I just wanna try to b safe as possible , nothing is good for u these days so why not do something u wanna do the safest way u can .

You might want to look into some clen or t-3 to help with fat loss. I would not recommend any gear until you shed some weight first, get your diet dialed in and get some consistency in the gym.

Train til you quit gaining and study up here in the meantime. Stay away from drugs for now. You'll be glad you did.

Yeah that's what iam thinking to GearNoob , i respond very well to the weights and my metabolism will b easy to fire back up I think . Iam shooting for 200lbs by the first that's my goal anyways . My ex made a big mistake calling me a fat ass , but I look at my old pic when I was racing motocross and I said I can be that again thanks for the motivation ex cya in 6 months .

So today was my first work out day in a long!!!! Time , it would b okay to start test and how much .iam 40 years old 5'11 220lbs and I've never done gear ,I wanna rip back up like I was in my mid twenties I always had a natural body rip tone and I've just been eating garbage for 7 years and the fat covered my stomach muscles and double chin is starting to show. I just wanna get lean and back to 185 lbs with lean mass and definition ,I just let myself go when I got married but she's gone and I want my body back just asking for help because I don't wanna do nothing wrong and I wont fast results . Thanks

Get yourself on a good diet...keep hitting the gym till ya feel yourself back in shape...to gain that extra edge after your diet and training is tuned in.... like BIG said...Most gonna recommend the same thing. .good luck brother..!!!! -----peace

Thanks y'all , headed to tha gym .back and bis tonight .

You might want to look into some clen or t-3 to help with fat loss. I would not recommend any gear until you shed some weight first, get your diet dialed in and get some consistency in the gym.

Are you shitting me? Clen/t3 is the last thing this guy needs. He needs to learn how to diet correctly and how to use food to manupilate his body before getting into anything other than a fat burner.

Get Shredded!
Learn to diet and exercise first. If you can't do that right and make progress on your own you'll just be wasting the gear. Get a work out plan, get a diet plan, and do work. There are plenty of information out there. Online coaches(be careful with this), personal trainers(one with a good rep), nutritionist, or use google and take all the info in yourself.

Back