• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ex gone .

Only help I needed when my ex left was to carry the beer into the massive fucking party I threw in honor of her leaving!!

Time for that old come back been out of gym for 7 years . What and where do I need to start and what gear should I get to start on that road to ripped again avenue . Iam 40 220lbs 5'11need HELP ! to get back what I once had .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost in the ways of marriage life

Brother, I'm sorry but you are not making any sense right now. Good luck with....whatever.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like she messed with your head. Roids might not be the best thing now

Get yourself a testosteroni pizza with some anavarchovies. Youll be all set.

Hire a pro coach bro. Money well spent.

I wonder how many great physiques, PR's, and assault charges women leave in their wake....

Those words they say to me don't bother me iam not insecure nor do I talk down are bad about other people even the ones I don't know words don't hurt me , I disrespect no one my morales are high and my up bringing are rooted in me .i was just trying to figure out how to work this forum and I made some mistakes sorry if I bothered anybody .

400mg Test-P, 600mg Tren-A, 200mg dbol every day wait 2 weeks for it to really kick in then go to her and talk about your feelings. Don't call ahead of time just go to her. Just REALLY open up to her. Let it all come pouring out. Be passionate. Don't bother to run an AI either that shit is bullshit.

Your a joke at the circus with the clowns . Great forum devil

400mg Test-P, 600mg Tren-A, 200mg dbol every day wait 2 weeks for it to really kick in then go to her and talk about your feelings. Don't call ahead of time just go to her. Just REALLY open up to her. Let it all come pouring out. Be passionate. Don't bother to run an AI either that shit is bullshit.
That's one hell of a cycle lol.

Start with the pinned posts learn a bit about steroids. If you choose that route then post your potential cycle and we can help.

On a side note; I once had an woman leave her husband for my juiced out body. Only banged her one time. Man I split her ass in 2. No hcg Lil balls and all. You don't happen to live in RI do you?

Just hang in there man. It'll get better

Pics?

Move on bro... you can get she's not crying her ass off about you.

Back