• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Off Cycle Dbilzz Question

R3psForJ3sus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would be the effect of 5mg of Dbol once a week, pre workout (within 3-4 hours upon waking). Would there be any effect on LH function at all? I've been taking 5mg 60-90 minutes pre workout ONCE a week (DL day) and can feel a huuugge difference. Currently off cycle, and recently finished a pct. Would this delay further recovery any? Thanks vets for any opinions on what would happen

Somebody should have info on this. I could swear I read something about morning Dbol off cycle at like 5-10mg, but can't remember the results...

I've read that a small dose early in the morning should clear before the LH pulse at night and be minimally suppressive. I have no labs or studies to back that up and don't remember where I read it.

Yeah, like these guys said. A guy on a board performed a "study" on himself that indicated a small dose of dbol (5mg) upon waking will coincide with your natural morning production of testosterone (Acadian rhythm, I believe).

I've actually bridged for two weeks using this method myself. I was rather impressed. If anything I would say the "feel good aspect" would lessen any PCT depression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. Very interesting. I was the one who posted the 10mg bridging proto, taken from basskiller's site. However, I wonder what 5mg would do once per week pre workout AFTER the morning test spike occurs? Like during the day? Any thoughts on what this would do post pct?

You guys use this method along with regular PCT protocol (clomid and nolva)?

I might need to give this a shot since my last PCT was fuckin brutal.

Back