• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

ITT Confessions of Bromosexuality...

DR.BroScience

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We all know with testosterone running high, and so many sexy bitches here (hey jeffy) that sometimes urges arise that need to be aired out. ITT we confess our most serious bromosexuality moments. And go....

1. I fapp'd to slappytx's pics, and still do, but only when I'm feeling insecure.
2. I've imagined the factual situation of JGR having the largest vagina on earth, and have contemplated exploring it given proper funding through national geographic.
3. I imagine Mansir every time I reach to wipe my ass, but only to pretend it's his fingers caressing me.

that about sums up todays moments. Anyone else?

If I keep reading this shit when I can't sleep I'm gonna have to cut the tren....

Have you considered just moving to San Francisco and becoming a drag queen? You are already 90% there.

Oh DrBro .. I will admit that the thought of my fingers and your ass meeting has caused arousal on more than one occasion .. FACT

It would be bromosexual NOT to fap to Slappy's recent pics.

You can tell there's a lot of people on tren this time of year.

All these weird posts about fapping and banging each other.

u9u3y8u2.jpg

buncha fags here.

Going to watch Big Brother with my wife :D see you later

Back